Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kinect games.

its got the new dash on jan as she has been playing all the kinect games on it
I dont think a liteon will run it mate, even without non-stealth fw. Im suprised that a benq is running it tbh.

@Dave do you have the new dashboard mate? As it should ask you to update the dash first?

Can confirm, this liteon didnt play it after putting the 1.6 no stealth firmware on it, so if it worked on that benq its weird :/

its got the new dash on jan as she has been playing all the kinect games on it

Is it the original drive mate? Or have you swapped it from a samsung or hitachi? If the original osig was for a samsung/hitachi then it will boot fine, or thats my understanding.

@Iliveinuk, there is another thread about ACB, and a user reckons he has it working on a liteon 74850 drive, with the new dashboard.

Always been a benq , jan
Is it the original drive mate? Or have you swapped it from a samsung or hitachi? If the original osig was for a samsung/hitachi then it will boot fine, or thats my understanding.

@Iliveinuk, there is another thread about ACB, and a user reckons he has it working on a liteon 74850 drive, with the new dashboard.

will the kinect games work off a external harddrive. am plaaning to upgrade my dash, but my console is jtagged

anyone got kinect working on a jtagged console and games through harddrive

Yep I got kinect games working from an external hardrive on a jtag well kinect sports anyway.

All reports I have seen confirm that all kinect games work on all drives. They dont have ap2.5 AFAIK. Run them through abgx and it will tell you.

not true, took my kinect sports around to my mate who has a liteon with LT on it, runs fine, Jan is correct, I have grabbed all the kinect games, not one is showing as ap25 in abgx.

Not sure all of them flag even if they have ap2.5 in abgx tried latest version and fable 3 doesn't flag tried a direct retail backup.

Reading around the net it is really difficult to tell the difference between the the bs and truth :)

@AK, your the only person I have seen have this running without patching the .xex, all other sources are confirming that the .xex needs to be patched before it will run. I can only assume that your version has already had the .xex changed before it was uploaded.

I have discovered why my ACB and NFS Hot Pursuit was loading, I have the new dash lunch installed!

I tried it today, on a new fresh jtag box, without the new dash lunch, the game would give "unreadable disk" error, as soon as I installed the new dash lunch (v2.06) it work :)

Back