khan v barrera

i`m thinking khan knocked clean out within the first 3 rounds hoopefully barrera is to experianced for khan .

Barrera, Barrera, Barrera! I'm sticking money on rounds 4 thru to 7.

Normally I would bow to Gargamel's boxing knowledge but I'm going for Khan to give the performance of his life & Barrera to retire on his chair after round 10 because the cut over his left eye is too bad - what odds do you think the bookies would offer on that prediction?
Should be a cracking fight, can't wait.
HH.

khan to win. Im going, my 1st time so cant wait. Should be a cracking atmosphere :thumbsup:

khan to win. Im going, my 1st time so cant wait. Should be a cracking atmosphere :thumbsup:

your first time at a fight you will love it aslong as your not ringside. i was ringside at the hatton lascano fight everyone behind me was doing mexican waves. i was sat inbetween a bunch of miserable stuckup rich b*****ds.

as for khan winning if he does it will be a big shock to all boxing fans exept khans fans they seem to think he is invincible.

My bet is on khan .he is more meture he leran from he misgtake.
he will go all the way.
we will wait and see.:Angryfire

Normally I would bow to Gargamel's boxing knowledge...

lol yeah thats right brother - after all, remember I am the brainbox who predicted Alfonso Gomez would trouble Miguel Cotto and Bernard Hopkins would get tired out against Kelly Pavlik!!! lol

Khan is not fit to lace Barrera's boot's. This fight is only happening as Sly got chumped into buying Khans worthless contract.

The fight will last as long as Barrera has been told to fight. If he wasn't under orders he would knock Khan the fook out in 10 secs. This is a no contest lads and personally I think it makes a mockery of boxing.

To those that are going I hope you have a good night out, the atmosphere will be electric but I don't think that boxing will follow suit.

All this proves is that you can gold plate shit.

Im with the majority here. That young lad shouldn't be entering the same ring as the legend that is Barrera In a way I feel a tiny bit sorry for the chump as he can't win here. He looses and we all say SEeeeeee, He wins and it's a deffo fix lol. I cannot for the life of me see why Barrera is involved in this, at this level ? I mean come on Khan has been beaten by MUCH worse, lost his last fight ect should have lost against limond, And then all of a sudden he's fit to fight Barrera ?? Something don't add up.
But take a look at munkey's post and you will see its all $ky's doing. They hype it enough, get enough pundits telling the home crowd how Khan has been training hard and he's in the "condition of his life"...all of a sudden the couple of million or whatever it cost to get Barrera to fight is all paid up from the PPV crowd and a small chunk of the wasted £££ that Khan has already got is paid off. Rinse and repeat about 5 times and we have break even....or even a small profit if their lucky.

This sounds like an all too familiar story to me......

Anyone remember a certain Cuban called Mario Kindelan who like Barrera was a legend coming to the end of his career who actually came out of retirement to fight Khan, incidentally setting up his professional boxing career when he got beat ?? (I’m sure you all do !!!)

If Khan wins this it is an absolute farce but I know my money is gonna be on him winning on points in a tight fight with not much action. Barrera will retire gracefully and spend the days staring at his bank balance which has mysteriously grown considerably.

Khan is too much of a cash cow for the powers that be to let get beat, he makes too much money for too many people for them to let it happen. Call me a conspiracy theorist but that is my honest opinion, I hope I have to eat my words for boxings sake......

What a risky fight for Khan. If Barrera had much left he'd KO Khan. But with the size difference and hand speed, I'm going to go with Khan. Barrera afterall is not a natural lightweight.

I'm surprised Khan is such a favourite though, because he's only faced world-class punches once, and look what happened.

I hope Khan's chin gets tested at some stage in this fight, because that's what he has to prove isn't dodgy if he's going to convince us he can be a world champion.

Anyone remember a certain Cuban called Mario Kindelan who like Barrera was a legend coming to the end of his career who actually came out of retirement to fight Khan, incidentally setting up his professional boxing career when he got beat ?? (I’m sure you all do !!!)

If Khan wins this it is an absolute farce but I know my money is gonna be on him winning on points in a tight fight with not much action. Barrera will retire gracefully and spend the days staring at his bank balance which has mysteriously grown considerably.

Khan is too much of a cash cow for the powers that be to let get beat, he makes too much money for too many people for them to let it happen. Call me a conspiracy theorist but that is my honest opinion, I hope I have to eat my words for boxings sake......

Great theory, I almost rushed out and put a fiver on it!

But
Khan ring experience can't go the distance with Barrera
Khan's chin can not go the distance, a few slaps and he'll go down
Barrera will have put on too much weight to consider a 12 round bout

I reckon it will be a tough fight but i reckon Khan will win as his speed will be too much for Barrera!

Well Khan has been told to look for another job if he loses but i reckon it will be a tight contest but expect Amir to win this!

barrera picks up first couple of rounds, old barrera tires and khan takes over, khan late stoppage , then we'll never hear the end of it :nopity:

Barrera should have far too much class for Kahn. I see Barrera stopping Kahn in the first 4 rounds,if we were seeing Barrera from 7-8 years ago then it wouldn't even last that long. Barrera is 1 of the classiest fighters of the last decade,i won several K when he beat Hamed back in 2001 and he is still far too good for a fighter of Kahn's calibre.

and both the promoters r bent , the Cuban needed money and through the fight the same might happen here ..

not that barrera needs the money but a 2 fight deal is big big money .. u loss one l win one then theres 3 fights lol

Barrera for me to edge it with a late KO. I think that Khan will one day be World Champion but Barrera will have too much for him even though he is getting on a bit.

My money is on te 9th round.

Barrera is one of my all time favourite fighters whereas Khan lacks a bit of class IMO something that you either have been born with or you haven't

Back