khan fix or not? YES

mikeeyb185

Inactive User
Reaction score
just watched the fight why is it they all looked fixed hes a joker just signed up to his fan site to tell him stop fixing fights but it got deleted lol all his fights are fixed hes got a glass jaw knocked down as an amature and tonight willie limond took a payout tonight with out a doubt it was a fix

Doubt it m8, didn't look fixed to me atall.

Was a cracking fight, just a joker saying it was fixed i think.

my brother fought khan as an amature and most people there thought he won not khan his fights are fixed b4 tonight my bro was the only 1 to floor him now khan wont have a rematch cos he knows warren cant buy him hes hyped up by warren

i really doubt that, how did he get to the final in the olympics then, no doubt ur bro is a good boxer but could he ov achieved that?

my brother fought khan as an amature and most people there thought he won not khan his fights are fixed b4 tonight my bro was the only 1 to floor him now khan wont have a rematch cos he knows warren cant buy him hes hyped up by warren

Yours is not an objective point of view then?

I wouldent say it was fixed at all
khan mey a better fighter to what he is used to and felt the power of a punch tonight
all I would say is khan still isnt 100% tested yet but I will say it was a very edge of ya seat fight :) very entertaining

That was no way a fix ,broken jaw,broken nose and two black eyes.You have to give credit where credit is due.

That was no way a fix ,broken jaw,broken nose and two black eyes.You have to give credit where credit is due.

say no more well said.
certainly wasnt a fix if you watched the fight there was no way a little element would say this fight is dodgy.
was a very good match totally enjoyed and thought he fought back like a champion ,so well done amir.

Khan Is Not Tested Yet Still Not Seen A Good Fighter Hes Been Up Against Now Hes Beat Limond After Getting Knocked Down It Was No Comeback I Just Think Warren Told Khan Dont Make It Look To Easy Let Him Catch You A Few Times And Then Lay Into Him (and Ill Promise Youll Win) Warren Has Been Known For Fixing And If Khan Lost It Would Put A Big Dent In His Wallet Hes Invested Too Much In A Fighter That Is Just Hyped Up

lets just see if he proves me wrong see who he fights next good luck to him but there is gonna be some1 that stops him in his tracks very soon

I'm sorry, I don't think you've convinced anyone. Where there's money there's corruption, but there's no visible reason to pick on this fight.

sorry m8 it was a good fight no way was it fixed. the guy was fooked with a bust nose and a cracked jaw wanted the jock to win. but at the end khan won. like both guys but the scott was getting his wodd wot ever happend great fight enjoyed the it well fought khan

No way was that a fix. Limond fought a bloody good fight but what can you dowith a broken nose broken jaw etc? Khan's still got a lot to learn but fight's like tonight can only stand him in good stead.

Fair play to you if you're Craig's brother ( I guess from what you've said) as a boxing fan but maybe a touch of sour grapes? (please don't take that the wrong way)

Hi

A fIX lol - no way

kahn deserved the victory he had to get up off of the floor from some good punches and win , just shows how hard he hits looking at limond at the end , remember he still hasnt had to many fights and hes a champion already , he thought a good apponent tonight and still won and stepped up in class, what can he do lol to please people .I think he will go very far

well done kahn.

I Just Think Warren Told Khan Dont Make It Look To Easy Let Him Catch You A Few Times And Then Lay Into Him (and Ill Promise Youll Win) Warren Has Been Known For Fixing And If Khan Lost It Would Put A Big Dent In His Wallet Hes Invested Too Much In A Fighter That Is Just Hyped Up

I don't understand what you're trying to say mate. You're saying the fight was fixed and Limond let Khan win. Yet you're also saying Warren told Khan to go easy on Limond to make the fight more exciting.

Boxing (like many other sports) is full of corruption so you can never be sure, but that didn't look like a fixed fight. It was an exciting fight, which is a good thing for boxing. For once Khan's opponent was good enought to fight back and that rattled Khan. But Khan came back from going down and got the win.

Khan is still young and has a lot to learn. His success in the Olympics at a young age has set expectations very high for him. He needs these fights to learn lessons which will help him in the future. But well done to Khan on a good fight.

lets just see if he proves me wrong see who he fights next good luck to him but there is gonna be some1 that stops him in his tracks very soon

Every boxer has his moment of course maybe one day khan will be beaten just like naseem hamed, now when khan started out as pro you have to build your record to look good ok some fighters have not been all that but then i give credit to khan for winning them all, remember it only takes a good lucky punch as so today he got one but recovered well from it. NO way was this a fix fight, people have been saying khan doesnt get good fights ,so this fight was the best of all ive seen sure did put khan to a test, but he is young fresh hungry, plenty to yet learn, still long way to go, to say a fight was a fix what you think was said errrrrrrrrrm i give u a broken nose and a broken jaw in such and such round lol.it was a good fight a good win.

he has only had 13 fights and won a chapionship belt he has natural skill and good heart to get up off the floor and win .every fight will be a learning experience many great fighters have been shaken its how they deal with it that sorts out the good and the great and experience matters he could do well.

Limond only ever been down once before this fight.
In his interview b4 the fight he wanted to make a name for himself, and really believed he was gonna win.
I think he put up a brave fight.

but cant see how you can say its a fix, i think you mean his fights are being chosen for him so Khan can move up the rankings ( isnt that what all good boxers do ) ?

Definately not a fix, just a rumour made up by those who don't want him to progress, after last nights performance i think alot of people can see hes gonna be another prince naseem!

definitely not a fixed fight
as a boxing fan i cannot see how a boxer is going to fix a fight by getting a broken jaw + nose he is more lightly to go down off a sucker punch than anything so i dont think the fight was fixed
but as i said in another post i dont rate khan his fights are picked to made him look good and they underestimated the other boxer this time
sorry but this is just my opinion

Back