Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

kessler v frotch which channel?

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
hi guys just noticed the Kessler/frotch fights on sly box office on sat /night, ive got a motorised dish (not a clue how to use it tho:) was just wondering if theres anywhere I can pick it up??

cheers.

hi guys just noticed the Kessler/frotch fights on sly box office on sat /night, ive got a motorised dish (not a clue how to use it tho:) was just wondering if theres anywhere I can pick it up??

cheers.

polsat sport hd on hotbird 13a/b/c at 13east
digi sport 2 hun on intelsat 10-02@1west
sport 1 czk/slk on 23.5e/0.8w/1w
sport.ro on 08w/1w

its quite possible that the feed will come over fta on one of the atlantic birds if i find out the info beforehand ill post the info in the feed section on the night with key if encrypted/available. regards mdt

Last edited:
Rtl normally have the boxing ppv that sky show fta on 19e. I haven't checked though

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

its been advertised on sky box office 731 with previews on a sly box but i cant scan it in manually or automatically on a dm 500s anyone have a list with it?

Rtl normally have the boxing ppv that sky show fta on 19e. I haven't checked though

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

isnt listed on L,J,S although they are not 100% accurate... maybe it will show up on there fta,regards mdt

Dos anyone know any freebie online streams that will be showing the fight, bonus if theyre in HD ? I've only got a fixed dish @28.2e and I aint paying SLY Box office 15 Quid !
Feel free to drop me a PM if anyone knows of a reliable link to a online stream.

Last edited:
Dos anyone know any freebie online streams that will be showing the fight, bonus if theyre in HD ? I've only got a fixed dish @28.2e and I aint paying SLY Box office 15 Quid !
Feel free to drop me a PM if anyone knows of a reliable link to a online stream.
Check here half way down
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back