kessler v frotch which channel?

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys just noticed the Kessler/frotch fights on sly box office on sat /night, ive got a motorised dish (not a clue how to use it tho:) was just wondering if theres anywhere I can pick it up??

cheers.

hi guys just noticed the Kessler/frotch fights on sly box office on sat /night, ive got a motorised dish (not a clue how to use it tho:) was just wondering if theres anywhere I can pick it up??

cheers.

polsat sport hd on hotbird 13a/b/c at 13east
digi sport 2 hun on intelsat 10-02@1west
sport 1 czk/slk on 23.5e/0.8w/1w
sport.ro on 08w/1w

its quite possible that the feed will come over fta on one of the atlantic birds if i find out the info beforehand ill post the info in the feed section on the night with key if encrypted/available. regards mdt

Last edited:
Rtl normally have the boxing ppv that sky show fta on 19e. I haven't checked though

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

its been advertised on sky box office 731 with previews on a sly box but i cant scan it in manually or automatically on a dm 500s anyone have a list with it?

Rtl normally have the boxing ppv that sky show fta on 19e. I haven't checked though

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

isnt listed on L,J,S although they are not 100% accurate... maybe it will show up on there fta,regards mdt

Dos anyone know any freebie online streams that will be showing the fight, bonus if theyre in HD ? I've only got a fixed dish @28.2e and I aint paying SLY Box office 15 Quid !
Feel free to drop me a PM if anyone knows of a reliable link to a online stream.

Last edited:
Dos anyone know any freebie online streams that will be showing the fight, bonus if theyre in HD ? I've only got a fixed dish @28.2e and I aint paying SLY Box office 15 Quid !
Feel free to drop me a PM if anyone knows of a reliable link to a online stream.
Check here half way down
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got any heads up on feeds or fta for the fight? Time is running out!

Back