Strange signal problem Help!!!!!!

scouselad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, got a strange one on my zgemma star 2s,

If i record any channel, then switch over to channels 135-139 i get a blank screen, all other channels are ok! I can record any other channel & view another i.e record 106 view 101 etc?

Ive tried swapping leads around to see if the problem moves, which it doesn't, still affects Tuner B, I've restarted my cccam, tried ref lashing, i was using vix & now trying ipab.

I've checked my tuner configuration everything seems fine, both set up: simple, single 28.2 etc

Next thing i tried was disable Tuner A, (leaving Tuner B as simple single) checked a few channels, bbc1, sly1 & sly prem movies, signal on these in sat finder was
12.6db, SNR: 73. AGC: 83. BER: 0

So then i turned to channels 135, 136 137, 138, 139 & get blank screens & signal in sat finder is ZERO on every setting!? Turn over to other channels & everything is fine!

This is only a recent problem as I've been able to record & view in the past.

Banging my head against the wall here

My tuner B is equal to tuner A and works.
(not set to simple)

I have came across this issue before.
I had to reflash the box. (VIX)

I have tried tuner equal made no difference, have moved from vix to ipab thinking it would resolve but didn't?

will try reflashing & let you know. Thanks river4ever

My tuner B is equal to tuner A and works.
(not set to simple)

I have came across this issue before.
I had to reflash the box. (VIX)

Just tried reflashing still the same, is it possible that the usb I've used for flashing could cause it?

Just seems strange that it only affects channels 135-139 only & all others don't have a problem.

Any other ideas?

Just tried reflashing still the same, is it possible that the usb I've used for flashing could cause it?

Just seems strange that it only affects channels 135-139 only & all others don't have a problem.

Any other ideas?

You do need CCcam 230 to decode 2 channels at once assuming both are encrypted.

Cccam 2.30 is installed Ferret, someone suggested to update drivers cos it sounds like the old E4 error that was around a while ago, but this was before my time so not sure

Goin to flash with openatv as the box had that on when i 1st got it a few months ago & i didnt have a problem then.

All sorted !!! flashed to wooshbuild's latest build, still had the problem so done a software update in software manager & that sorted it :)

Thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
Back