Just installed tapatalk but states forum has disabled it

Yep got it from applanet :proud:

I got it here if you need the apk mate - I dont think its in the android section

can someone post the latest tapatalk.apk

much appreciated!

is any1 else having trouble getting on applanet, doesnt seem to load for me!

im still getting random errors from tapatalk every so often. i can usually get in if i keep trying but im at a loss. also i have tried a different forum on the same app and phone and have had no issues.

can someone post the latest tapatalk.apk

much appreciated!

is any1 else having trouble getting on applanet, doesnt seem to load for me!

Do you still need the tapatalk apk mate - dont really use applanet much now so cant comment on the server as I grabbed pretty much everything I wanted the first time I got on just in case :proud:

Do you still need the tapatalk apk mate - dont really use applanet much now so cant comment on the server as I grabbed pretty much everything I wanted the first time I got on just in case :proud:
cheers but i managed to get it off applanet, server does seem to be offline alot for applanet though, still a great source when its up and running though!

When I started using it about a month ago it was online all the time - I spent about a weekend constantly on it. I guess as more people have found out abt it the server is starting to struggle.

Im having probs using tapatalk. It's not accepting my username and password for this forum. Using tapatalk pro. could it just be an old version? i got it from one of the android downloads on here

Working fine here mate, but maybe try finding a newer apk for it, mine sometimes doesnt let me sign in for a few attempts but most time its fine!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

i keep getting forum closed and security authentication failed. it does work sometimes but will stop working as im useing it.

just tried logging on with my iphone and i cant log in through tapatalk or safari ?? could it be an i.p thing or an iphone thing network thing?

pain in the ar#e to be honest, repeated login errors aaaaargh, even says wrong user/pass at times

pain in the ar#e to be honest, repeated login errors aaaaargh, even says wrong user/pass at times

same here ive had that. can you get in through safari?? or is it just tapatalk??

not tried safari, i just hit home btn. then try again, just a pain though

have only really noticed since the last tapatalk app update

its been an issue with every tapatalk version for me. but now with safari messing around too im begining to thing its something else

Woo! It's working. Didn't do anything different so either mickie's changed something or tapatalk works when it wants! Lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Yep even mine was working proper last night :)

im still getting the same issues. is there anything i can try?? its wiered like i said earlyer it works just fine with the 2 other forums i have tried.

Back