Just bought a dm500s

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i just bought a dm500s as a second box (due tuesday) and i was wondering which is the favourite image for these as i havent seen any which ive used on my tm9100 so im at a loss i know another forum as banned gemini images but i havent got round to reading why im gonna be using it to share my sub card from my tm9100 through gbox so im just looking for something which is basically stable also whats the memory like in these as regards installing plugins etc, any help appreciated, thanks.

Well dont put a Gemini image on it would be my number one point.

I use the Nabilo 0.8 image which is excellent and i used that even before Gemini started their crap as i preferred it to the latest Gemini images.

hi marra, well there is the non public 500s only, its gemxxx 4.31, but.... somehow some one has made it a ready 2 go image that uses ccam 2.08 and its the only one i can find that au mct and redlight plus others!
ive had it a couple of weeks now with no clone bomb showing, but want know whats in it to do this?
had a lot of other members on other sites giving me crap saying that its impossible, but it works!
trying to get it to work on a 7020, no luck so far!
something to do with the shit.ko file i think?
my 500s is fake. the image is here on dw, good luck if you can me solve how it does it?

Nabilosat 0.8 is the best image I've ever used

I also installed ccCam 2.08 from the blue menu, it's uBer :)

Gemini are tossers who got too big for their own boots.

@ sharps, my clone also by-passes the Gemini 'backstabbing bastards' bomb, it appears that some clones are ok some aren't. I got my clone from Peng in China.

Yeah the Nabilosat 500s image is the best.
Ensure you get the maxvar version..

thanks for the replies fellas Nabilosat 0.8 looks to be the one then i read somewhere that you should only install 2 cams i only have 2 on my tm9100 anyways but is this down to storage space also techie the maxvar version is that also to free up space if so whats the difference between the normal & maxvar version, thanks again

the maxvar images give you more space in the var allowing you to install two cams and extra plugins.

hi marra, well there is the non public 500s only, its gemxxx 4.31, but.... somehow some one has made it a ready 2 go image that uses ccam 2.08 and its the only one i can find that au mct and redlight plus others!
ive had it a couple of weeks now with no clone bomb showing, but want know whats in it to do this?
had a lot of other members on other sites giving me crap saying that its impossible, but it works!
trying to get it to work on a 7020, no luck so far!
something to do with the shit.ko file i think?
my 500s is fake. the image is here on dw, good luck if you can me solve how it does it?

i had the same mate,not sure if it was that or the gemini i had on,use the clone bomb checker as mine is fecked now to make sure,bought a 600pvr lol while i wait for jtag lead to arrive

how long was it till your 500s fcuked up? mines still ok.
any will up the pb enigma 2.0, excellent image, use ya blue key for great up to date keys and emus.

had it on a few weeks mate,but to be honest,cant remeber what version of gemini i had one before i flashed it,just check to be sure

You guys are brave i wouldn't touch another gemini image ever again!

You guys are brave i wouldn't touch another gemini image ever again!

this is 100% safe to use, pb 2.0! not gemini 4.31, so much for being curious! lol, now what does al murry say about curious...ha ha

I have a clone and was using the gemini image when they first introduced the mac bug and decided to move to another image the week after which was lucky for me. I have tried a few images and I liked the Nabilo image but eventually settled for the Pli image which is what I use for my cable dm600 and i am therefore failry faimilar with the image.

well its turned up and ive checked it with dm500_clone_bomb_checker_v1.0 and its not a clone but im not sure what image is on it now ive bought as new from fleebay and it does look new, new type remote etc on the screen it says the gp which i assume is gemini project does this normally come on new recievers i know this might be a silly question but this is the 1st dreambox ive seen lol am i allright to put the new image on it now or is there anything else i should know, thanks any help appreciated.

mirra, i posted a good imamge in downloads, try that

well its turned up and ive checked it with dm500_clone_bomb_checker_v1.0 and its not a clone but im not sure what image is on it now ive bought as new from fleebay and it does look new, new type remote etc on the screen it says the gp which i assume is gemini project does this normally come on new recievers i know this might be a silly question but this is the 1st dreambox ive seen lol am i allright to put the new image on it now or is there anything else i should know, thanks any help appreciated.

i wouldn't even turn it on again if its gemini...
just reflash it with pli or nabilosat image..maxvar(more space for cams)

use dreamup to flash it...

nabilo image is the most stable, ive tried all the rest and nabilo performs the best..

thanks for the replies i downloaded this image NabiloDM500-V08-MAXVAR im assuming thats the one we all seem to like when i had a play with the box yesterday it seems lightning fast alot quicker than my tm9100 im pretty impressed lol

No, all killed. Some killed when you flash image one more time.

Nabilosat 0.8 is the best image I've ever used

I also installed ccCam 2.08 from the blue menu, it's uBer :)

Gemini are tossers who got too big for their own boots.

@ sharps, my clone also by-passes the Gemini 'backstabbing bastards' bomb, it appears that some clones are ok some aren't. I got my clone from Peng in China.

edg-nemesis 4.0 works perfectly with ccam 2.08 heh :)

install the extras.url and u then can install it i have it if u need it

Back