Suggestion Joeblaze needing to gets stuff off his chest

joeblaze

DW Member ++
Reaction score
i dont wanna moan again but surely i should be a vip by now, youse are holding out with the vip

Last edited:

joeblaze

DW Member ++
Reaction score
am not sure if i value being a vip as much as you, there must be more benefit for vips than i know lol. nah never mind it lads i dont even wanna get in the vip room anymore lol

joeblaze

DW Member ++
Reaction score
i have nothing against it mate each to their own. but i want no part of that lol

joeblaze

DW Member ++
Reaction score
thats why the vip room was a big secret, trying to lure me in there. move on lads yous can do better but i wont hold it against any of yas and youse can still answer my questions but out in the open.

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
thats why the vip room was a big secret, trying to lure me in there. move on lads yous can do better but i wont hold it against any of yas and youse can still answer my questions but out in the open.
You don’t need VIP as members will still be willing to help you. Just be civil and don’t get banned. 😁

joeblaze

DW Member ++
Reaction score
You don’t need VIP as members will still be willing to help you. Just be civil and don’t get banned. 😁

wasnt it you who told me just yesterday i had to be vip for something? i cant be bothered checking atm but am sure it was you lol

topchippyles

Member ++
Reaction score
wasnt it you who told me just yesterday i had to be vip for something? i cant be bothered checking atm but am sure it was you lol
Been on here 6 years with over a thousand posts as most deleted after the forum upgrade and not a vip :eek: Domt know what goes on in that secret room o_O

JonMMM

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Been on here 6 years with over a thousand posts as most deleted after the forum upgrade and not a vip :eek: Domt know what goes on in that secret room o_O
Its been 14 years for me loads of posts and likes bur also not a VIP

kegnkiwi

Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm just outside the door to the vip rooms hiding. Once its openend its a free for all. See you all on the comfy couches. ;)

TEST