Jihadi John Dead

He got lucky killed outright it would have been nice for him to have his head cut off like his other poor innocent victims.

Too f****** quick for me, would have preferred an sas guy looking into his eyes as he cut his f****** head off.

So am I not sensible for what I believe? Jihadi John was a name made up by the mainstream media for a man who is part of the charade that is this war on terror out in the east

So am I not sensible for what I believe? Jihadi John was a name made up by the mainstream media for a man who is part of the charade that is this war on terror out in the east

Oh really. He is (or was) real. And who said you were not sensible ;) Or are you paranoid as well lol

The main point is that he has been killed. Whether he was Billy Bob, Tom Mick, Donald Duck or whoever there names are. It is irrelevant to the op's post. Now what we need is a bit more of this fighting back sort of thing and show these people that it is wrong and will not be tolerated. :Chainsaw:

Thought the tit was killed months ago?

Anyway..... did anyone see the ISIS Hollywood studio setup?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thought the tit was killed months ago?

Anyway..... did anyone see the ISIS Hollywood studio setup? [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I remember reading that he was thought to have been a gonner too.

Back