Manchester terror attack: 19 dead, 50 injured at Manchester Arena

Tbh @miggy I think it will be cancelled

Sent from Tapatalk
AFAIK She has cancelled the rest of her tour.
Words fail me and I feel the same empty feeling I felt when Dunblane happened why kids ? Why anyone infact.
@miggy glad yours all made it home safe mate and we all stand by yous guys in Manchester. We are all Manchester Mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost for words. Condolences to all the families who have lost loved ones.

AFAIK She has cancelled the rest of her tour.
Words fail me and I feel the same empty feeling I felt when Dunblane happened why kids ? Why anyone infact.
@miggy glad yours all made it home safe mate and we all stand by yous guys in Manchester. We are all Manchester Mate

Just had a little emotional hug with my daughter. She is still in a bad state Ian. I suppose she is one of the lucky ones though.:(

Sorry Miggy, I missed first post when I posted earlier. So glad your family is ok m8.

If they cancel any upcoming events these cowards have won

I still say we have to get really brutal with this scum, there over 2000 known suspects who are known to be actively plotting atrocities of one kind or another, round them up, torture the bastards for as much intel as possible, fly them into tora bora and execute the fecking lot of them

@miggy so glad you and the family are ok mate. Condolences to everyone that passed away in yesterday attack. I feel for the little children , they did not deserve this.
sick,sick.sick people.

:(:(

Any terrorist attack is terrible but to purposely attack young children is just..... well words can't explain it really
My wife and daughter have tickets for o2 on Friday

Sent from Tapatalk
A clue to the twisted ideology is within your text Rat.......

But we need to be careful not to offend!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There was an arrest made just up the street from me here in Nuneaton. A car full of armed Police chased a guy before tasering him. He was stripped and put into white overalls before being led away. Apparently the arrest was made under the guidance of Manchester Police.

Back