Jala Neti

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone tried it,my nose allways dry and sore inside lol,just trying a saline wash at the mo

Ive snorted water to clear my nostrils before. Snorted vodka a few times aswell lol.

tell ya what sargie i have been trying this saline wash for a few days and it seems to be doing the job ok :proud:

Yes m8 i been using a netti pot to rinse mine out.

i have bad sinuses and basically addicted to nasal sprays just to be able to breath.

The netti pot with the solutions seemed to help but only for short periods of time. but they did help. but for lasting relief i have resorted bck to sudafed as to get full nights kip.

Went to docs they gave me a hayfever spary which was useless and it defo not hayfever lol.

been trying sterimar isotonic at the mo,seems to be doing the trick but aint cheap lol,sudafed works wonders aswell i yes my doc said its an allergy aswell,full of shite,the doc before i asked is it normal to breath through one nostril all the time and he said yes,so every other fooker i asked who said they breath ok through both musnt be normal pmsl :proud:

definatly looks like a deviated septum to me but i aint qualified to send myself to the ent clinic lol

bring up an old thread, thats cos I just started using summat called neilmed sinus rinse.
Got a bottle, fill up with warm distilled water, stir in their packet then stick up one nostril, squeeze gently and you find yourself having the liquid flow out the other nostril

right nostril totally blocked, nothing came out lol, eventually it did though. nose cleared up quite well on the left side, not so much on the right but just for a short while.

funny thing though, a few hours later, I bent down and water seeped out my nose. Damn, how the hell does it stay in there.

Back