its about time

the veil should only be made compulsory for ugly women

if ur good looking show ur self
now that should be a british law lol

fook my x should have worn 2 veils lol

I have just read this thread from start to finish in one hit and now my head is spinning lol!!!

Anyway! I converted a movie the other day and put it on my Ipod but sadly the coversion process did not work very well because half way through the movie the LIP SYNC started to go out. Now i was really enjoying this movie but in the end i had to give up trying to watch it!!!!!

This made me realize how much i rely on facial input while communicating!!! We can not expect our children to learn effective communication skills when the teacher wears a veil!!!!

As for the the british " imposing our laws and custums on the muslim community"!!! At no stage have any laws or custums ever been forced on people! the majority of laws and CUSTOMS have been in this country for hundreds of years! The mear act of other people coming from other countries with other religions and laws should mean that they should abide and live buy the laws and customs of the country they wish to call home

A few years back on the way back from a trek in katmandu a group of us ( 30 + people ) got delayed in doha. While being bused to a hotel we were informed of the local laws and customs! one of which was "Women will not go out in public without being acompanied by a man" SO DO KNOW WHAT WE DID? We abided by the rule WHY? out of RESPECT!

RESPECT

And that word bring me near to the end of my rant but first

MY Friend has new carpets! and asks me to take my shoes of befor walking on it and out of respect i honour his request (I dont go running to the courts)

We were told women could not go out without a man in doha So we respected that custom! ( we did not go running to a court!)

I go in my local petrol station or bank and a sign request me to remove my helmet! It's a pain in the ass but i respect that request ( i do not go running to a court!!)

Law does not demand people show there face but custom in this great country is as good as law and the british way is to see who you are dealing with.

The main reason other nationalities come to this country is for a better life IT IS THE CUSTOMS that make britain a better life ther for they must not be lost to polical correctness

THE END

Last edited:
yeh iv spent more time then i wud hav liked only cuz of silly and offensive remarks made toward my community and religion which i cant just let go by

as far as free speech, i dont think any1 in there right mind calls abusing others as free speech, but maybe ignorant people do who wanna create confusion and division

hold on she has come to our country and should accept our ways and beliefs. i went on holiday to tunisia and when we visited a mosque we wore appropriate dress cover below the knee and so on and also had to remove shoes to enter the prayer area. we did that out of respect as it was a MUSLIM community in england people who come here seeking asylum as they call it should then accept our ways and not preech to us that there ways are better. lastly i find that viel creepy and down right disrespctfull. lets face it she could walk into a shop or bank rob it or mug someone how the fook do we recognise her on cctv????

MAD ; A well versed reply mate - pointing out exactly where the problems arise from - total lack of respect for our way of life, if its so bad living in Britain then why are our borders being over-run by these people desperate to get in?

Apart from the free housing, medical, dental - I will cut it short, free everything.

People who wish to come to this country are supposed to INTEGRATE into our way of life and this just is not happening - they expect us to change to their ways and customs, which is as far as I can see, is what causes most of them to flee their own countries in the first place.

Last edited:
i would like to know who is paying for all the court appearences no doubt its us the tax payers

Back