It cannot be xmas

powerband

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just got back from that joke super market called tesco's. Its christmas already for fecks sake and I haven't got a single pressy in. 2 thirds of the way through the year and xmas has started !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the name of f@~# ......... its only bloody September and they are trying to screw us already by teasing our kids, seems to get earlier every year.

It gets worse every year. Betcha they start selling hot-cross buns and chocolate eggs on Boxing Day.

takes the piss all the adverts to come soon does my head in :( and i ent got no little kids

went shopping with my 4 year old girl today. Ever shop was haloween mad. Took me twice as long to do anything. Are kids are just brainwashed with buying sh*t for the fun of it.

When i was a lad..... I used to go up road to pick up hovis.... lol

takes the piss all the adverts to come soon does my head in :( and i ent got no little kids

adverts have been on for a few weeks now!!!! already got a list the size of my arm.

It gets worse every year. Betcha they start selling hot-cross buns and chocolate eggs on Boxing Day.

bit late with that i was in makro tonight and they had chocolate eggs in cups.

went to asda 4 milk wed night on way home from work, they have xmas puds, yule logs, xmas cake and mince pies....................

its bad as others have said its over 3 months away.........

i dont recon any shop, tv/radio program, paper or mag should be able to premote anything to do with xmas untill dec 1st. this will give parents a bit of breathing space between summer hols and and xmas.

Jokers' Masquerade - Fancy Dress Costumes & Halloween Theme Online Shop

i received this e-mail on 9 sept for an early bird promotion for halloween outfits.

i start shopping in january for christmas get a lot of in the sale but only things that dont come with a warranty, i have already got my daughter about 15 me-to-you ornaments and some perfume etc, got a few things for my son and some odds and sods for the relatives.....

I'm with Tech Babe I shop all year for xmas... I keep lists in my diary of things people mention they like all year. Hate shopping in Dec for xmas...deliveries unreliable, what you want is not in stock and there are loads of people walking around with no idea what they are trying to find. However Halloween, Valentines day, grandparents days and all that kind of stuff is just a commercial rip off!!

Back