is there a refresh channel list on pli jade?

i think this is what is causing the problem. either dbedit is not doing its job or the other bouquet i had was 'broke'.
i know they change the frequencies from time to time on the channels but not all them, and as i say mines working sound mate, i know rat uploaded a bouquet from his aswell if them 1's dont work ya could try his!

i use a bouquet list and just use copy and paste via ftp through windows folder mate. dont use any software such as bouqet editor or dbedit or ftp or anything like that.
also when you flash, do you tick erase flash box?

glad all sorted tho.

dm600 to do now...tuner finally arrived. all good!

i use a bouquet list and just use copy and paste via ftp through windows folder mate. dont use any software such as bouqet editor or dbedit or ftp or anything like that.
also when you flash, do you tick erase flash box?

glad all sorted tho.

dm600 to do now...tuner finally arrived. all good!
how do you do that mate as iv made my own bouquet but to be honest its pretty crap, id also like to just be able to ftp a new channel straight back in if it gets removed or changed to new freqencies, as its a right hassle as i can only do it via remote on bouquets on the box itself, any help appreciated!

getting really p!ssed off now!!!! trying to ftp the above bouquet to the box using dbedit. everything says that its fine however when irestart, NOTHINGS CHANGED!!!!! ARGHHH!!!

getting really p!ssed off now!!!! trying to ftp the above bouquet to the box. everything says that its fine however when irestart, NOTHINGS CHANGED!!!!! ARGHHH!!!
after ftp'in them mate and it says successful, are you reloading settings, theres a button on the right on dbedit, i done that a few time till i realised i had to click that button!

can i not just drop and drag all the files on to the box? if so what folder do i drop them into?

all sorted m8, i toggled in the tools box from 2 3 4. if the editor was origionally made on version 2, it can only be loaded to your box as version 2 etc. so the editor was on version 4, eventually ftp'd using the bouquet from here on version 3. do i make sense? i hope so.

all sorted m8, i toggled in the tools box from 2 3 4. if the editor was origionally made on version 2, it can only be loaded to your box as version 2 etc. so the editor was on version 4, eventually ftp'd using the bouquet from here on version 3. do i make sense? i hope so.
havnt got a fecking clue what you just said, but hey, aslong as ya sorted matey, haha!

Hi mate

Wondering if u culd help
Me out think am havin same problem as you i hav a dm500s n tried uploading b16mmc bouquets but for some reason wont show upn in bouquet list clicked on reload settings as well think it may be to do with versions help appreciated

Thnks

go to the tools box, there is a button to toggle between versions 2,3, and 4. try toggling these versions one at a time. if the bouquet that you have is made by version 3 db edit then it will only move the bouquets to your box using version 3. try the bouquet that was posted here for sly uk, it a great bouquet.

FWIW, if you have trouble doing this with DBEdit to a DM500s and B16MCC's excellent bouquets then a manual transfer is possible:

Using FTP
1) copy satellites.xml to /var/etc/
2) copy everything else to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

For some reason when I was copying using DBEdit I was not getting the proper sly numbering (was out by a couple of hundred).

Back