Is it possible to install port io32 on a vista 64 bit os?

Nope still doesnt work reads the disc ok comes up as play but then a click A and screen goes blank you can here the laser moving about then i get the dirty disc error.

Ive tried both imgburn and clone cd now with no success looks like i need a new RW drive then?

i think imageburn will only see the iso file you have to change the box at the bottom to all files, for future reference mate incase you dont know the .dvd file contains the layer break info.
edit: if your not bothered about testing another disc you could try and burn it a 1x but it does sound like you need another writer do you know someone you could borrow a copy off also what discs are you using mate

Last edited:
i think imageburn will only see the iso file you have to change the box at the bottom to all files, for future reference mate incase you dont know the .dvd file contains the layer break info.
edit: if your not bothered about testing another disc you could try and burn it a 1x but it does sound like you need another writer do you know someone you could borrow a copy off also what discs are you using mate

verbbatim dvd+r dl discs. I was just thinking that about borrowing a working backup to try incase its the laser on this drive.

These .dvd files they are only 30 bytes is that right?

Last edited:
probably should try that mate discs are definatly not a prob so i imagine it will be your writer if you can try the last backup you did on someone else's 360 that would tell you then again some 360 drives are better than others but you would have a better idea

yes that`s the right size for the dvd file , it just sets the layerbreak
verbbatim dvd+r dl discs. I was just thinking that about borrowing a working backup to try incase its the laser on this drive.

These .dvd files they are only 30 bytes is that right?

Just a thought could it be down to me not flashing it correctly?

FWTB told me all sectors flashed successfully but this is the first one ive ever done.

Have you tried an original game in it?
Just a thought could it be down to me not flashing it correctly?

FWTB told me all sectors flashed successfully but this is the first one ive ever done.

Wooohoooo all done peeps just done one using imgburn at 1x using the .dvd file and this time when i put it in instead of play game it actualy said what game it was and when i launched it it sounded like a normal game starting instead of the laser going like mad.

Big big thanks to everyone for there time knowledge and help.

nice one m8, its definatly your writer then unless you dont mind x1 i would get a pioneer but i get the feeling you may get hit and miss with your sony one thats the prob i had with one of my writers.

my pioneer 216 sata have been better than my 112d and l thought that was the best burner . burns at max everything on elite 50p disc's too

nice one m8, its definatly your writer then unless you dont mind x1 i would get a pioneer but i get the feeling you may get hit and miss with your sony one thats the prob i had with one of my writers.

seems you may be right just done another backup using the same method and it doesnt work.

my pioneer 216 sata have been better than my 112d and l thought that was the best burner . burns at max everything on elite 50p disc's too

lol thats a bit mental and good to know i have a 112d and i think its the dogs but i also bought a 216 sata the other day not had chance to fit it yet

Last edited:
this is the cheapest place i found mate sata 216d or IDE 116d

Just done another one but this time i bit set the drive to dvd +r dl instead of dvd-rom and it worked.

trying another now to see if that works but im gonna order one of those drives anyway saves me wasting £1 discs.

Hmmm second one in a row since changing bit setting to dvd +r dl think i may try one more before i order new drive.

well since bit setting the drive ive had 4 burns in a row worked spot on. But the pioneer has been posted now but no worrysas the drive ive got ill just flog as it's an old ide one anyway.

Back