Is it possible to install port io32 on a vista 64 bit os?

I confirmed a while back JF works on vista with manual portio install though i think things have progressed even since then as it was .43 beta at the time. I'll give it a crack on a 64bit machine later.. if im sober :drink:

Sent, you dont need the encrypted version that I sent, but, you might if it goes wrong :)

If there is more that 11/12 diffs detected, dont flash without consoltation :)

Sent, you dont need the encrypted version that I sent, but, you might if it goes wrong :)

If there is more that 11/12 diffs detected, dont flash without consoltation :)

flash with fwtb?

Never mind fwtb wont let me flash says it cannot communicate with drive yet i can see it in my computer and device mamnager.. about ready to call it quits.

Differential flash cannot read from drive

Last edited:
At what point does it say? Also, classic method?

At what point does it say? Also, classic method?

i used classic method to dump because raw dump was giving me the cannot read from drive error.

when i go to do differential flash and then click the read drive and detect differences it says cannot read drive.

it u cant find a xp pc or a 32 bit vista u will have to send it off . lm sure one of the lads on here will do it at a small cost lol .. l had to send a sammy to oggy once and lv done lots but that one wouldnt have it .. these things happen

Right guys i got it to flash eventualy i used a newer version of fwtb which had a box to tick for classic flash.

It flash all sectors succesfully ive tested a backup burnt to a verb dl disc but the box doesnt read it :(

I guess i need to restore old firmware and try again?

Does the back-up game work in another console and how did you burn the disc?

Does the back-up game work in another console and how did you burn the disc?

I used nero i have only got one flashed console to try it in. I have been reading around and i am now burning a backup using img burn.

im getting the disc is dirty message so im thinking it is the way ive burnt them i am using a sony AW-G170A DL burner.

im not 100% but didnt someone post a while back that they had trouble burning with a sony writer im sure they had to buy a pioneer writer cheapest at play.com ive just bought a couple. imageburn should be ok but if you can use clonecd also if your still having trouble burn at 2.4x speed mate

Last edited:
Nero will not be able to burn it correctly sargie , imgburn or clonecd m8.I use imgburn and never had a problem with it.
I used nero i have only got one flashed console to try it in. I have been reading around and i am now burning a backup using img burn.

im getting the disc is dirty message so im thinking it is the way ive burnt them i am using a sony AW-G170A DL burner.

Thanks for the replys guys gonna test this one burnt with imgburn now.

Tested it and this one doesnt even give me the option to play. Trys to read it then it says open tray.

Last edited:
Did you choose the .dvd file when burning as this sets the layerbreak.
Thanks for the replys guys gonna test this one burnt with imgburn now.

Tested it and this one doesnt even give me the option to play. Trys to read it then it says open tray.

Did you choose the .dvd file when burning as this sets the layerbreak.

no m8 i used the .iso , i downloaded clone cd and it found the .dvd file im now burning at 2.4x hopefully this will work.

Last edited:
Back