Is it possible to install port io32 on a vista 64 bit os?

Ill ask one of the Vista users that use VIA when they come online or show activity....

My BNC has just revived itself, so Im on IRC now :)

Yesterday I sat all fecking day trying to get rid of those Via drivers. I followed a tutorial I found and it hadn't appeared to work, yet just now I managed to scrub the entire ViaRaid driver folder!

Something I did yesterday must have worked :)

I'm Via Free :)

right ive used 360 firmware toolbox to dump my firmware from the drive but im stuck at flashing new firmware over some one please help :)

right ive used 360 firmware toolbox to dump my firmware from the drive

Pffft

;)

What part are you stuck at, bear in mind, I have never used FWTB for a pre v78, but, I know the process :)

You can create v151 in JF and flash with FWSB I guess

im saying i dont know what to use to flash over iextreme should i try 1.5 with fwtb?

Maybe Maximus should take time out to update his app then :)

As above, I think you can save to file in JF, and use that file to detect diffs....

I havent used any app other than JF since October 08, and before Hitachi support, I used memdump/flashasec fore pre 78's

You MUST restore first!

*If updating from hacked firmware....

eh? ive got into mode b using slax,ive dumped original firmware and checked it,i now need to put iextrme on i dont know what to use or how to do it.

If you want 151 + Toolbox, you need to prep the f/w elsewhere like JF

If you want 151 + Toolbox, you need to prep the f/w elsewhere like JF

well seeing as i cant run jf is it possible to use an older iextreme firware for now untill i get another hdd so i can dual boot.

I can prep it for you :p

**I think JF should run, just not work fully

I can prep it for you :p

**I think JF should run, just not work fully

no it wont run m8 says i need portIO32 dll which ofc i cant install.

If you could prep it for me that would be awesome.

Should be able to install it fine I think....

Just not utilise it, email fw to Oggy @ SiteInMySig .net ;)

Back