Is it possible to install port io32 on a vista 64 bit os?

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
need to install port io 32 to run jungle flasher but not sure if i can on 64 bit os even though it does have 32 bit aswell.

Anyone know how to do this?

cheers

Jungleflasher doesn't run on 64 bit OS's anyway mate....I had to format back to 32 bit Vista to get it to work...

Ok thanks pootas .

RIGHT im gonna use the slax cd method on my hitatchi 47dj.

Is it nessecary to have a disc in the hitatchi drive?

If using memdump / flashasec, no....

If using fwtb, yes....

JF may work over WinAPI on 64 bit.

If using memdump / flashasec, no....

If using fwtb, yes....

JF may work over WinAPI on 64 bit.

Thanks for your reply m8 but that is complete gobbledegook to me lol.

are these things on the slax cd?

or are they other stuff i need to have on my pc total noob here.

Slax is a linux boot disc, it only sets modeb.

How do you plan on modding it, what app?

To set modeb, you do not need a disc in there, but, certain apps require it for the modding process.

How do you plan on modding it, what app?

To set modeb, you do not need a disc in there, but, certain apps require it for the modding process.

i dont know what app which do you recomend oggy?

im in mode b now my 360's drive is in device manager and my pc has given it e: as a drive letter so i need to dump firmware and flsh now i guess

cant fault jungle flasher , but only win api works for me on Hitachi ( but l do use a old spare pc with xp on for any xbox stuff now )

you could allways download and install virtual machine and install xp on it then do it thats assuming that all the ports,usb etc can be used within vm ive been meaning to try it but never got around to it my xp machine works to well :) i cant see it not working though vm as done everything ive ever asked of it, as anyone else ever tried? cheers

Dont think vmware works, and Hitachi is the last drive Id suggest testing it on unless you have a Willem :)

WinAPI should work in theory, not having a 64bit OS to try means, I cant.

Tell me guys, how the fook do you get Vista x86 Ultimate to uninstall your VIA drivers? :err:

Everytime I remove them, Vista automatically installs them again from the DriverStore in the system32 directory.

I've tried deleting the DriverStore drivers but it won't let me.

I daren't flash anything in Vista as my machine always locks up due to the Via drivers.

Try removing the appropiate .INF Witchy....

Ill be fooked if I can recall the full advanced method on a bank holiday weekend

:beer:

Try removing the appropiate .INF Witchy....

Ill be fooked if I can recall the full advanced method on a bank holiday weekend

:beer:

Stop drinking and find me a fix! ;)

Wish I had a drink, weather is gorgeous :)

I'll give that a try mate.

Back