Iptv on enigma 2 box

You just need to have EPGImporter installed first but configure it after the script has run.
The script should do everything for you and then you go in and selected your sources from EPGImporter and then update.
I've done this on a Solo2 but would assume its the same procedure and setup.
Ask your supplier if your unsure....as they should be there for any problems and get you up and running. They are providing a paid service after all. If they are not replying then hopefully we can get you setup and then I would look at jumping ship to another supplier who gives a sh*

What sources would you select for UK and USA then ??

Try:

Canadian IPTV, Canadian1 IPTV, International IPTV, International1 IPTV, International2 IPTV, UK IPTV, USA IPTV, USA1 IPTV, Rytec UK

Hi leemoo,

I tried your ipk of Epgimport. It did the same as others ive tried. Says installed successfully but when I restart Epgimport is not in the plugins list. It is nowhere on the box.

Hi leemoo,

I tried your ipk of Epgimport. It did the same as others ive tried. Says installed successfully but when I restart Epgimport is not in the plugins list. It is nowhere on the box.
when you FTP it over did you go to IPK installer and install it?

Hi leemoo,

EPG import is available via openpli feeds

Menu-Plugins_green Button

If you do need to manually install a plugin it is better to install it with telnet as this will install any dependencies the plugin needs installing from the image probably wont do that hence whay the plugin wont show.

Use this command in telnet after transferring the plugin to tmp folder

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

hi all thanks for the uploads, this may be a silly question but how do i install this on a dreambox 800 se? doesnt seem same as the usual ftp to tmp method. kind regards

Hi Ferret,

First thanks for quick reply, im looking to install the iptv player folder i downloaded from here and install it on a dreambox 800 se, the difference i can see is that most plugins ive done before are a ipk file, but in this case its a folder full of files. I hope that makes sense thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back