Iptv on enigma 2 box

Has anyone installed IPTV a dreambox 800SE? I tried installing it using the scrip provided, but it seems like my box does not like the use of HTTPS. I have attached a screenshot of the errors thrown up below.

The box in question is a Dreambox 800se A8P sim. It has a OpenPLI 4 Sim2 image installed. This is the daily image produced by Gjstroom.

Thank you in advance guys!!

View attachment 99463

The problem is with the version of "wget" on the image. It is old and out of date so will not support https://
The only way around running the script is to update your image which includes a version of "wget" that supports https://

The point of using a script is so that the channel list auto updates each day

Thanks guys, I have installed another image and managed to get the script to run, but then it encounters another error.

I know I can install it via a easier method, but any suggestions what what is wrong with the script this time:

dreambox IPTV.PNG

Thanks guys, I have installed another image and managed to get the script to run, but then it encounters another error.

I know I can install it via a easier method, but any suggestions what what is wrong with the script this time:

View attachment 99597

Image too old. Prob gonna struggle to find one for a clone dm800se I would think

Thanks Mark that would explain why it won't work.

What would be a good replacement box that could be used for IPTV and sat? Ideally looking for something that allows the epg to be loaded and allows for recordings to be made to a hard drive?

Would a VU SOLO 2 be a good shout, or what boxes is everyone using?

Depends on ya budget m8. Have a look over at world of satellite and choose a box that accepts openvix images. Edision boxes are good value with 2 year warranty but you can't really go wrong with a vu+

Use XC Multi
ftp to the box and load a few folders change some details in a file and your away, it's the easiest way I've found so far

or find a provider that doesnt use HTTPS in their script

Can you pm me the provider details please.
Looking to do the same with a Vu+ solo 2 box

If I install channels from a script on a DM800HD running open pli4 will the channels and EPG loading into bouquets in the channel list (along with the sat channels) or do I need a plugin to open the IPTV channels?

I have installed from a .m3u file in the past and this brought channels into channel bouquets but no EPG and not auto update.

You will have to use EPG Import as well and you select several sources and then run it.
You need this installed I believe before running the script but do the configuration after the script has ran

I have cross epg installed for the sat channels. Is it possible to use cross epg for IPTV epg?

I have cross epg installed for the sat channels. Is it possible to use cross epg for IPTV epg?
You can leave crossepg on as well but you will need epgimporter on for IPTV if you want Epg.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've just tried it and it works for me

Now thats weird, I just d/l it again and double clicked on the rar and got the same error " File is Damaged or Corrupt ".....the d/l size was 71.6kb.

- - - Updated - - -

Now thats weird, I just d/l it again and double clicked on the rar and got the same error " File is Damaged or Corrupt ".....the d/l size was 71.6kb.

Here is the error message:-
! C:\Users\Krusty\Downloads\XCplugin_Multi(2).rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Back