IPTV for EPL 2013/2014

Ts media panel?

it has loads of iptv streams mate!

you can use vu dm800 for iptv but you will need at least 15meg download speed for HD

i have tsmedia and tspanel installed on my dm800hd, how would i go about getting a reliable stream for the new football season i know notting about these vpn and proxy

Hi guys

I decided to sign up for aljaz (watching via satellite on 7.0 west looks out of my dish size) online using watchjsc.com
as guide (thanks for guide)

New info there saying that using hola might not work correctly. I followed their advice and you only need dns now and no vpn so works out around £3.33 per month plus year sub £90

Picture with my slow speed of 4-6 meg is is good enough, going to watch a spurs arse rerun now to see what its like (hope spurs win)

crf

4 all game a few seasons ago quality not bad at all sometimes a bit juddery but more down to my comp speed I think, in studio with keys and gray is hd quality.

Now the next quest how to get it to my Vu+solo2

Is al jaz in English though? Looking at subbing to the streaming. Or is gray and Keyes dubbed over and the comms in Arabic?

Gray and keys are in full english on HD6 with no dubbing at all, I am 90% sure that all games will come with english audio as they are official streams from EPL

Gray and keys are in full english on HD6 with no dubbing at all, I am 90% sure that all games will come with english audio as they are official streams from EPL

thanx mate, I'll see what people have to say over the weekend :)

Cool, so what is the best price for a years sub, taking into consideration and additions like VPN etc? Bearing I'm on sky bb with a crappy 4mb Speed

Cool, so what is the best price for a years sub, taking into consideration and additions like VPN etc? Bearing I'm on sky bb with a crappy 4mb Speed

Your looking at $135 for season pass

then 9x $5 for SmartDNS so around $180

Which equates to around £115-£120 for a ridiculous amount of sport : multi :

So, which is better out of Al Jazeera or Premier League Pass? If Al Jazeera does not have blanket English commentary and locks you out (permanently?) every time there is a DNS or VPN or multiple login blip, isn't PLP by far the better option? Does anyone know if you can use a PLP app on the iPad without needing DNS? That would be the decider for me. I miss ADMC. Who wants to post a comprehensive comparison of pros and cons?

premierleaguepass

giving away today only 10,000 free 24 hour pass first come basis

if anyone wants to check quality

Don't suppose you've got a link please?

You wI'll need smart DNS or similar
Promo code TIGER

Just follow in site insrutions no card details required simler
Similer to jsc sports
10.000 passes avialable

Just google premier league pass

Just leave card details and address blank and where it says promo code just enter TIGER

chaps.

what IPTV box would you recomend which would stream premier league pass and other footie sites/links/streams etc.

is this one any good?

£40...worth a punt?

Aliexpress.com : Buy Bluetimes MX5 Dual Core Android Smart TV Box XBMC Media Player Center Smartphone Remote Control AMLogic 8726 M6 Free Shipping from Reliable Dual core Android TV box suppliers on Shenzhen Bluetimes Technology Co., Ltd.

Last year aljazeera sports had arabic and english comment but the quality sucks on big teams games... At least past year

I took out al jazeera subscription last week and initally I was very impressed with it. I watched Chelsea vs Villa mid week and it was superb. However I had a nightmare with it yesterday when watching Spurs. Im undecided if this is the way forward. Looks like it will be hit and miss. Anyone else experience problems yesterday?

I took out al jazeera subscription last week and initally I was very impressed with it. I watched Chelsea vs Villa mid week and it was superb. However I had a nightmare with it yesterday when watching Spurs. Im undecided if this is the way forward. Looks like it will be hit and miss. Anyone else experience problems yesterday?

As I said on past year I had a similar experience. Specially when lot if Spanish users from Spanish most popular forum got a subscription to watch Real Madrid and Barcelona games.
I don't think this year would be different so I won't be surprised to see people complaining about bad quality when watching games of the big teams.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Back