IPTV for EPL 2013/2014

theblueirish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looking for advice for this.
Who would you recommend and does it have to have a VPN or proxy?

could be the best option

for all EPL games

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

New Zealand besed so a vpn/procy needed

costs roughly £80

happy days

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just moving away from Nz back to the UK and these guys are showing 380 games next season after sky lost the rights. I Watch iPlayer over here on dreambox so net speeds should be OK.

no mate but i may consider cancelling my overpriced sub

as thats a cracking deal

i have this one bookmarked its auustralian fox sports so eng commentry you will need aussie vpn or geoblocked no prices up yet for 2013/2014 season
but if same as last years about £12 a month no season pass mentioned
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
but still waiting on admc as cracking price for last season
newzealand looks a good choice my damm vpn has no new zealand option but will work round that
good find

Last edited by a moderator:
wont dns trick work for it and use newzealand proxy to sign up

I'll be holding out just before the start of the season, best to wait and see who pops up with the best price / service. Early adoption can be dangerous :)

Registered interest in that prempass site though :)

Last edited:
dont think anyone will beat prem pass

rumours going round al jeezra have now won rights and announcement at 9.30 pm,

Hello

newbie looking for advice, this seems the best way forward to watch games I have a Vu+solo2 is there a way to set this all up via the receiver or will it have to be done on computer then somehow streamed to the receiver? If so how do I do that. Or point the way to a tutorial somewhere

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, yeah is there a way of using the vu box as an iptv receiver? Would be an excellent addition to the box

It looks like these streaming services are going to be the way forward from now on, ADMC was superb last year bar the odd downtime.

Hey guys, yeah is there a way of using the vu box as an iptv receiver? Would be an excellent addition to the box

I use my Vu Duo with some IPTV stuff currently, works very well and is just simple plugins so very easy to set up.

Back