iPhone Iphone Unlock via Itunes

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have been waiting for just over a week now for my iphone to unlock via itunes but nothing seems to be happeing. my phone is jailbroken will this effect the unlock comming to my iphone? or is there somthing i gotta do ?

you cant unlock your iphone using itunes mate , you can activate it , the unlock is due the month with th release of apples 4.2 fw

phone them back up then there taking the piss mate , when i phoned to see what the proceedure was to get the iphone unlocked via 02 ,i had a bit of messing around to do filling in the form , which apparently u cant get 02 to do if you go to a retail out store , and have to use the credit to make it show up so they then could activate and use it in itunes

thanx for reply biffo i have rang them a few times they say it should be done but a friend of mine told me that its not going to happen if you have a jailbroken iphone? my phone is jailbroken will that affect the unlock comming through itunes ? or am i not doing somthing rite?

shouldnt do mate mine was jailbroken.can take upto two weeks i think

they did say it could take up to 2 weeks , but said usually within 24 hours , jailbreaking the iphone has nothing to do with the unlock and is not illegal so cant do anything anyway

I gave my 3G to my brother that was JB and asked O2 to unlock it.

Got a text about a week later from Apple saying all done.

Probably just slow, nothing to do with JB.

Back