Mobile Phones IPhone Stuck In Recovery Mode

m4rkyw

DW Regular
Reaction score
my sis iphone is stuck in recovery mode and is worried she will lose her pics of kids, she isnt to clued up on anything exept babies lol, so i dont have any info on IOS version or phone but its been jailbroke, i will find out more for myself tomoz when i see it,, can this be fixed without losing pics as im quite sure it wont have been backed up with itunes, again im not sure bout that,, Can it be sorted either way,,, any advice would be appreciated thanks

sorry just noticed the apple section, please move,, stop bloody tinkering with forum lol

If you have tried many times but still fialed to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode, I think you'd better use a software to help you out! I mean if you know which software can solve this problem, then you can save a lot of energy and time. A software called iPhone Data Recovery can not only help you exit iPhone stuck in recovery mode , but also can help you recover lost data on iPhone. I've used this software for like a thousand times, it works well all the time.

Hope this can help!

Back