iPhone ios5 when

My update keeps failing with error 500 and also 3200.
Tried about 5 times. Also tried rebooting pc and iphone. Still no luck for me.

hi mate its to do with the apple servers being overloaded, when u get a good download of iso5 it will work

i had the error 3200 several times but managed to update eventually. However now ive got the pain staking task of syncing with itunes to get the 218 apps back and then re-installing everything i had from Cydia too, this may be a late night :(

i had the error 3200 several times but managed to update eventually. However now ive got the pain staking task of syncing with itunes to get the 218 apps back and then re-installing everything i had from Cydia too, this may be a late night :(
remember mate if there cracked apps , you will have to jailbreak before these will snyc, the cydia.hackulo source has appsync ios5 and install0us on bother work great on ios5

remember mate if there cracked apps , you will have to jailbreak before these will snyc, the cydia.hackulo source has appsync ios5 and install0us on bother work great on ios5

luckily i remembered that this time, i made that mistake last time i updated and definately won't be doing it again :)

Ah Feck!

iTunes has restored all my apps, however hasn't restored my contacts or sms! Any ideas how to get it back, the sync doesn't appear to do it even though they were backed up :(

i use windows contacts mate so i just resynced my itunes and ticked windows contacts

Well my contacts needed a bit of clean up, got no excuse now to not do it. But more importantly I've also lost my photos so no Kelly brook wallpaper to look at. I'll have to fix that in the morning ;)

i use windows contacts mate so i just resynced my itunes and ticked windows contacts

where does it store the contacts on your computer m8 by using the way.

Edit: i found the can i make a new contact on pc and copy and sync to iphone

:)

Got my contacts back! I backed them up 2 months ago using an app called cBackup however unsure where I got the app from. Now I just need to get the photos and videos back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For imessage, for the text to be free, how do you know if the other person is on iOS5?

so people whats it like, is it worth updating at the moment or should i wait a little

Wait for what ? Get it on ya wuffta

Sent from my iPhone

why are some people losing contacts, messages and pictures though? thats putting me off bigtime!

my mate came into work today with his newly updated iphone and he had to restore to get his phone working so he lost all his apps

For iMessage

If Name and Send is Green = Normal Text Messages, if Name and Send is Blue = iMessage (Free texts)

why are some people losing contacts, messages and pictures though? thats putting me off bigtime!

my mate came into work today with his newly updated iphone and he had to restore to get his phone working so he lost all his apps

i think thats todo with jailbroken iphones m8 but not 100% sure

i think thats todo with jailbroken iphones m8 but not 100% sure

well i installed it tonight with seemingly no hitches but it has deleted all of my music >:-(

and all my apps are gone, luckily both are backed up but its pretty annoying, currently spending my evening going back through my music collection and putting tracks back onto my phone, i'll also rejailbreak install appsync and get those apps back on :)

oh how it was never this hard on android lol

Back