iPhone ios5 when

Noticed this today

IMPORTANT: Those iPhone users, depending on UltraSn0w or Gevey SIM unlock, must stay away from restoring stock iOS 5 because it will update your iPhone baseband and you won’t be able to unlock your iPhone, may be forever.

where does it store the contacts on your computer m8 by using the way.

Edit: i found the can i make a new contact on pc and copy and sync to iphone

yep thats what i did 1st mate , im on windows 7 the same as you windows contacts are found start andthe name of your pc in my case its Brian open that folder your windows contacts are there

well i installed it tonight with seemingly no hitches but it has deleted all of my music >:-(

and all my apps are gone, luckily both are backed up but its pretty annoying, currently spending my evening going back through my music collection and putting tracks back onto my phone, i'll also rejailbreak install appsync and get those apps back on :)

oh how it was never this hard on android lol

thats the trouble mate before anyone does a restore back it UP then no sad faces :Cry:

thats the trouble mate before anyone does a restore back it UP then no sad faces :Cry:

I did thanx to your advise in my thread :) it's just resyncing didn't restore them :( I only like certain tracks of each album on my phone so that took frigging ages lol

Back