INTRODUCING>>>DW on your telly

thats what i thought mate but i still ftp'd in and it must use the internal space to save them, as i had 2 crash logs from today in hdd, with no hdd inside, lol!

Yep the hdd points to the internal flash until you install one :)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Worked OK for me on OpenPli, however returned an error when opening the plugins from the menu that the plugin couldn't be loaded, but didn't affect it at all.

Works a treat on my 800HD Pro Clone with DBUK image.............. :cool:

(Did get a popup 1st time i pressed the plugins button, said something like "some plugins not found / no module name")

What about adding in the "Members Classifieds Buy nd Sell" im allways powering up my lappy to see whats on offer, would be good to just use the plugin for a quick check.

cheers

Steve..

Works a treat on my 800HD Pro Clone with DBUK image.............. :cool:

(Did get a popup 1st time i pressed the plugins button, said something like "some plugins not found / no module name")

What about adding in the "Members Classifieds Buy nd Sell" im allways powering up my lappy to see whats on offer, would be good to just use the plugin for a quick check.

cheers

Steve..

will do steve, just the members section, or the bargain room as well?

a few people have had some problems with 'missing plugin' messages or duplicate plugin showing, this was a cockup on my part, and was present in the uploaded package for about half an hour, but has been resolved now (as far as i know)

but youll need to manually 'clean' up im afraid to clear this message, heres how

using the plugin menu, remove the plugin (s)

FTP into your receiver, and navigate to the folder

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins

Where youll find a folder called DW

DELETE the folder called DW

restart enigma (or reboot if you want to)

re install the plugin (s)

restart enigma

and ENJOY :proud:

i havent had chance to install dream elite image just yet, but i will look into this,

Bargains would also be good............ :cool:

before you know it youll have all the forum sections in there..... lol

will do the cleanup in a while as my boring friday evening of soaps is about to start (sad i know ..... lol)

Cheers........ :cool:

Lovely, but I also got a module not found installed error when installing but it works fine mate.

Mick

For those who cant wait, heres a simple way to update the listings on your screen ;) i will create a full package, but this will get you going quicker

telnet in, and type the following

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

then type

Code:

and fire up the plugin :)

ive added a few rooms to the top, and a few more feeds to the bottom

an update is coming already :proud:

at the moment, for DW, it shows you the title of the thread, and only the first 20 words of the first post in the thread, even if the thread is 50 pages long, itll move up the list, but when you click on it, thats all youll see, every time, so even though you know its been posted on, you dont know whats been posted

thats all going to change :proud:

in the next version, when a thread gets bumped up the list (or even when it doesnt) itll show you the LATEST post, and itll show it to you IN FULL

i have to recode every link for every room for this to happen, but cos its for you lot, ill do it ;)

ill let you know when its available

itll also appear on DigitalworldzLinux.co.uk when its ready

Update available :proud

telnet into your receiver, and type the following

Code:

You dont need to remove the older one first, and, if you had the problem with duplicate plugins showing, this will also fix that at the same time. i created that problem, then 'upgraded' the plugin to ensure it does get fixed at the same time, as shown below

Code:

cheers digi after a few days of trying i got it installed now.
is it only the latest postsit shows?

just about to update the feeds file again, this will have, right at the top, a 'latest posts' button, which will list the latest post on all sections each time you load it ;)

you can update your feeds file now as shown earlier to get the new 'latest posts' section ;)

Last edited:
Back