Phone Unlocking "insert sim card"????

munna

Inactive User
Reaction score
I keep getting error messages on my phone : "INSERT SIM CARD". Could this be a software problem? I own a nokia n95. My phone would be switched on at night with the alarm activated to wake me up in morning. Then i wake up in morning, not heard the alarm go off. I check my phone and it will be in a dead mode and shows "insert sim card". Then i have to take my battery out and put it back in agan. Can anybody tell me what this problem could be, as i'm going into work late more or less everyday.

i have same prob with my phone too a nok 6200 classic , sometimes its fine then other days it does it 2 or 3 times a day , was told it could b coz the sim is old and may need to b replaced , wether thats true or not i dont know

I get the same problem occassionally and my sim is at least 10 years old so it may be older cards as dave_c said.

I keep getting error messages on my phone : "INSERT SIM CARD". Could this be a software problem? I own a nokia n95. My phone would be switched on at night with the alarm activated to wake me up in morning. Then i wake up in morning, not heard the alarm go off. I check my phone and it will be in a dead mode and shows "insert sim card". Then i have to take my battery out and put it back in agan. Can anybody tell me what this problem could be, as i'm going into work late more or less everyday.

is it not just fluff etc on contacts of sim , it don't take much for it to have bad contact !!
PLUS........ u don't have to leave fone on when alarm is set , it comes on automatically what time u have it set for .

i had this with my phone too, turned out to be the sim card was faulty. new sim required m8.

had this on my n95 i am with 3 so rang them and they sent me a new sim card out

that fixed it never had it again and befor i was getting 3 to 4 time aday

Back