insanity product`s

mike361

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi folks well idecided to buy this and give it a go it the insanity 60 day program,i`m really just wanting to try something differant now in the book there is a product called shakeology which is pretty much a complete meal in a shake,you cant get it here so is there any alternatives? also any advice on anything products to use after a workout

mike

How are you getting on with the program. We used to run P90X based sessions at work, that was a killer.

i just got it today so going to be starting mon but what i`v read and watched it looks like ill be dying for a while after every session,i think the only thing i`ll struggle with is the eating part i`ll have to be strikt with myself!!

Good luck with it m8. I downloaded it from the newsgroups for someone I know, I took a quick look and it's too much for me. :)

Good luck with it m8. I downloaded it from the newsgroups for someone I know, I took a quick look and it's too much for me. :)

As with a lot of activities, motivation is a lot easier if you can find a group of people to do it with. I would never have done P90X on my own but as part of the group I was much more motivated.

With P90X, Insanity and GSP Rushfit you don't have to go full speed from day one. You can build up slowly as they have different workouts for different fitness levels. I believe all three break down into something like 60 day programs and if you feel up to it then move onto the next level else you just repeat the same level.

how about protein powder or what do you advice for after a workout for recovery

well today i started this insanity and yes i do beleive its insane!!!,and that was only the fitness test lol bring on tommorow lol,guy tell me how do you go about eating do you eat before or after your workout i ate breakfast this morning about a hour later i done my workout but i ended up throwing up after i had finished,was wondering should i eat streight after the workout??

that looks good, i use some of thises at my training, but would not mind the full dvd :) if anyone got it :) willing to pay P&P or some where where i can DL it ( not got news groups)

many thanks guys

well today i started this insanity and yes i do beleive its insane!!!,and that was only the fitness test lol bring on tommorow lol,guy tell me how do you go about eating do you eat before or after your workout i ate breakfast this morning about a hour later i done my workout but i ended up throwing up after i had finished,was wondering should i eat streight after the workout??

I would suggest something like a pre-workout shake, fruit smoothie or something as simple as a banana about 45 minutes prior to working out. Don't bother with proper breakfast until afterwards. Remember that complex carbs take around 3 hours to release energy.

What !

Your supposed to do this at home watching a dvd ?

What !

Your supposed to do this at home watching a dvd ?

D/loading now...lol

yeah mate you sure are and i`ll tell you this i`m fecking in bits after this morning i`m pretty phiscal due to my work but i`m sore just now ,you do a fit test on say mon then you do various exercises every day it only 40min but its a killer,thiink it will be worth it if you need any info i`v got the booklet and diary to go with mines

yeah mate you sure are and i`ll tell you this i`m fecking in bits after this morning i`m pretty phiscal due to my work but i`m sore just now ,you do a fit test on say mon then you do various exercises every day it only 40min but its a killer,thiink it will be worth it if you need any info i`v got the booklet and diary to go with mines

So did you pay for this, just came across it on CBS Reality...lol

The newsgroupd only show x3 dvd's ?

Cheers

So did you pay for this, just came across it on CBS Reality...lol

The newsgroupd only show x3 dvd's ?

Cheers

All the insanity DVD's (I think 12 in total) were posted on alt.binaries.multimedia.fitness around beginning of March 2010.

i bought it of amazon it was 40 quid and yes there is 10 dvd`s plus 3 extras?

hows the program going so far?

it`s been tough but feels like it get`s a little easier every day you do it but it`s not ever going to be a walk in the park never i struggled last week with work and away at the weekend so back into it this week properly again i must say i notice a differance already not a huge lot but its enough to encourage you to go on,thanks for asking.

mike

Back