infinity usb phoenix

mp101216

Inactive User
Reaction score
I had this programmer for a year now without any problem at all, but now when I connect it to my pc using both usb & serial lead the red LED stays On and blue LED starts flashing as before but when I click the short cut for it in the window it says programmer disconnected. I can't hence choose the phoenix option. Can any of you PLEASE help? Thanks a lot in advance
mp101216

mp101216 said:
I had this programmer for a year now without any problem at all, but now when I connect it to my pc using both usb & serial lead the red LED stays On and blue LED starts flashing as before but when I click the short cut for it in the window it says programmer disconnected. I can't hence choose the phoenix option. Can any of you PLEASE help? Thanks a lot in advance
mp101216

sounds like the drivers missing, go into infinity program file and check if its there, it happened to me, i accidentally deleted it using clean up wizard when i wasnt using it for ages m8.

mate had a very similar problem it was a faulty usb cable. i replaced that and everything is fine again. good luck.

just un-install and RE-install software m8..........

that will do it for ya, had the same prob the other day............

mate had this prob lot of times....

Its either of the two things
1.reinstall the whole thing again but do uninstall everything related to infinity.....
2. Faulty usb cable

let us knw hw u get on

Thanks guys for the reply I will reinstall and try another cable aswell. I will let you know the result.
mp101216

Hi All
just to let you all know that it was my usb cable's 1 of the 4 pin was disconnected. I replaced the cable and now it is up and running.
Once again thanks a lot for your help. mp101216

Back