India to cancel Australia tour

I'm at the game and this has to be one of the quietest aussie fielding teams I have ever seen. they are barely appealing for some decisions which is unheard of. Cricket Australia really must have kicked the teams ass behind closed doors.

Speaking with Aussies fans, as much as they want to win they dont want Ricky to break SW's record. The most common thing you hear at the ground is "Waugh would have acted differently'

Cant see him breaking the record, India were smart to promote Pathan up the order as night watchman. He'll be difficult to dislodge, and Veeru can bat up to lunch with the strong batting to follow, a lead of 500+ and the aussies are in trouble batting last! Enjoy the game and weather Munkey.

Cant see him breaking the record, India were smart to promote Pathan up the order as night watchman. He'll be difficult to dislodge, and Veeru can bat up to lunch with the strong batting to follow, a lead of 500+ and the aussies are in trouble batting last! Enjoy the game and weather Munkey.

Its too hot to enjoy LOL. Sodding 40 degress everyday. What a game though. So glad we nicked two wickets tonight as the Aussies came out firing.

AK is turning the ball and Sharma is bowling well along with Pathan. This is one of the most exciting test matches I have ever been to. Whichever teams wins, they will throughly deserve it.

Oh and what a time to get your highest ever score - well done RP Singh.

Its too hot to enjoy LOL. Sodding 40 degress everyday. What a game though. So glad we nicked two wickets tonight as the Aussies came out firing.

AK is turning the ball and Sharma is bowling well along with Pathan. This is one of the most exciting test matches I have ever been to. Whichever teams wins, they will throughly deserve it.

Oh and what a time to get your highest ever score - well done RP Singh.

Pathan is playing at the level i expected, a fourth innings pitch, with kumble to play his cards, and 2 wickets down, its looking good.

If you want to have a laugh go over to http://www.smh.com.au/sport/

Have a good read through some of yesterdays stories and check out the polls. Ricky and Symonds really have got themselves into a fine mess.

The poll on the Governor-General's comments on Aussie cricketers being graceless is pretty damning. LOL he called them a bunch of morons and the Aussie public have supported him.

They have been publicly chastised by the remaining members of Don Bradmans XI with the members supporting India's behaviour for giving it back to the Aussies.

Ricky Ponting is a great player but not a cricket great - and this is must be killing him now.

Symonds' comments that "a Test match is no place to be friendly with an opposition player" have nationally embarrassed the Aussies.

Who would have thought that a friendly pat on the bum would have lead to this.

Well well
The allmighty champions got a great walloping :D
Beats me why they left Sachin out.

Back