In court on Thursday.

Yet again the good guys get shit on while the lazy barstewards bleed the system dry and reap all the rewards. I sincerely hope things work out for you and I wish you the best of luck for your future.

Good luck @AJT I hope you get the outcome you are looking for on Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know yet..my Royal british legion representative not bothered to let me know and i can not contact them so i guess its not good news or i would have been told already...
Will have to wait and see but as i said i believe it to not be the outcome i wanted...will have to wait a year now and try again.

right shower of feckers to leave you hanging longer at least if you got a result it might settle you down a bit be it for or against you,you served and survived how many did not,need someway to get you out of your prison and get out if possible,all the best for the future and may the luck of the irish fall on ye:Wave:

I don't know yet..my Royal british legion representative not bothered to let me know and i can not contact them so i guess its not good news or i would have been told already...
Will have to wait and see but as i said i believe it to not be the outcome i wanted...will have to wait a year now and try again.
It may be just the reps case load, and then the holiday. If he's presented your medical evidence, I don't see how they could refute that, without another examination.
Could be small print trickery, but do they imagine things will get better in a year? What happened to right and wrong! They make a mockery of what you fought for!
In it's own way, that must hurt as much as anything else.:Angryfire

9/10 the appeals panel will not tell you straight away and send you a letter. Hang in there and don't be disappointed till you receive notification in writing Pal.
If the legion guy knew he would have said in my opinion and previous experience.

cheers guys.i know i have not had the decision yet but i just kind know by the way the rep was with me and that they did not want me to go ahead..I felt their heart was not in it and thought it a waste of time and they said as much..i was happy with what evidence i submitted and i thought in my heart i had a dam good case so told them to proceed ...I understand they are super busy and i am great full and i am not paying but the reps are paid and employed by RBL to do this they aint doing it for free and i was real happy to have representation from RBL someone to fight for me..but was blown away by what rep told me about having a crap case etc..and the evidence being no good and i could actually get a reduction..
I just think on the day i had the wrong person representing me and will dust myself off and keep fighting..you can not submit another review for another year once you have had one turned down or lost at appeal..i will battle on and keep fighting to get what i believe i deserve a life without panicking every month over paying bills and having stuff i need etc...
It took me along time to drop my pride and start asking for help as it was not buying me food or paying bills..All i want is what i deserve and what i am entitled too nothing more...
onwards and upwards be glad of what i have and not of what i dont have.. and fight on...
AJT

Back