iPhone IMEI unlock site

Very good.
You didn't respond to one tiny bit of what I've said , just Another reply that is neither helpful or informative.
Why reply if you have nothing helpful to say..........
And yet I'm the one with the attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Say no more really..............anger management classes are available

I have deleted two posts from this thread

Can we please refrain from name calling please

Lets all try to pretend we are adults :)

I did just this with an iphone 4 on tesco's, you contact your provider and they send a request to apple you then sync you phone with itunes and it unlocks it for all networks. You can also get those little chips of ebay that allow for use on all networks. They give you a new adapted card slot and a little sliver of tech with a chip on, follow the instructions and it allows the use of another network provider without actually doing anything through your provider.

I did just this with an iphone 4 on tesco's, you contact your provider and they send a request to apple you then sync you phone with itunes and it unlocks it for all networks. You can also get those little chips of ebay that allow for use on all networks. They give you a new adapted card slot and a little sliver of tech with a chip on, follow the instructions and it allows the use of another network provider without actually doing anything through your provider.

Thank you

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I have done this with t mobile, if you know someone who is on orange ask them to phone customer service, just say you want to unlock your iPhone and they will do it, I think it costs about £15, just need the imei number

I have done this with t mobile, if you know someone who is on orange ask them to phone customer service, just say you want to unlock your iPhone and they will do it, I think it costs about £15, just need the imei number

Won't the IMEI number have to match the name of the person calling ?
Or won't they check.?

Won't the IMEI number have to match the name of the person calling ?
Or won't they check.?

No, I said it was my wife's iPhone and it was unlocked within 2 days, but the person which will phone for you must have a contract line and not pay as you go

Back