I'm opposed to Capital Punishment but...

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
...I'd make an exception for people who don't flush loos in public toilets after using them.

These animals don't deserve to live! :Angryfire

chris0200

Inactive User
Reaction score
and the ones who don't wash their hands and open the door that I then have to touch

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Standing in a puddle of pish after someone with a dodgy aim has been at the pot. :(

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I find this is a problem in football grounds across the nation particularly if i sneak in the home end . :proud:

madhatter007

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tossers who spit in the street[emoji35][emoji35][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to revisit this rant after encountering another turd-filled toilet this morning, (in John Lewis ffs!).

Animals! :mad:

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Standing in a puddle of pish after someone with a dodgy aim has been at the pot. :(
It ain't so bad if you take your shoes and socks off ;)

and the ones who don't wash their hands and open the door that I then have to touch
Use one of the socks you just took off as a glove :D

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Time to revisit this rant after encountering another turd-filled toilet this morning, (in John Lewis ffs!).

Animals! :mad:
When our company started a large growth drive production took on a load of temps and agency workers. The bogs were shocking. One of the mechanical design engineers said "He must have been in the jig wrong when they drilled his arsehole to be able to do that.". How the hell do you spray the lid?

One was that ridiculous a manager took pictures.

There are no production staff now and we still get traumatised by some findings. Someone even seems to be wiping their nose on the cubicle walls. I'd be surprised if it was someone in my department though.

TEST