I'm opposed to Capital Punishment but...

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
...I'd make an exception for people who don't flush loos in public toilets after using them.

These animals don't deserve to live! :Angryfire

and the ones who don't wash their hands and open the door that I then have to touch

Standing in a puddle of pish after someone with a dodgy aim has been at the pot. :(

I find this is a problem in football grounds across the nation particularly if i sneak in the home end . :proud:

Tossers who spit in the street[emoji35][emoji35][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Time to revisit this rant after encountering another turd-filled toilet this morning, (in John Lewis ffs!).

Animals! :mad:

Standing in a puddle of pish after someone with a dodgy aim has been at the pot. :(
It ain't so bad if you take your shoes and socks off ;)

and the ones who don't wash their hands and open the door that I then have to touch
Use one of the socks you just took off as a glove :D

Reminds me of an old Ben Elton sketch
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Time to revisit this rant after encountering another turd-filled toilet this morning, (in John Lewis ffs!).

Animals! :mad:

When our company started a large growth drive production took on a load of temps and agency workers. The bogs were shocking. One of the mechanical design engineers said "He must have been in the jig wrong when they drilled his arsehole to be able to do that.". How the hell do you spray the lid?

One was that ridiculous a manager took pictures.

There are no production staff now and we still get traumatised by some findings. Someone even seems to be wiping their nose on the cubicle walls. I'd be surprised if it was someone in my department though.

Anything like this one @nara ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back