If newcastle win villa I will be buzzing

whos going down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Just a unlikely thought If newcastle managed to win away at villa it would put loads of pressure on dutcho lol could you amagine if hull beat man U and newcastle won villa ??????????? would be a dream come true but to be honest It brings a smile to my face lol

will fergie put a decent full squad out against hull ?

will newcastle be able to score a goal at villa whos going to score it seems unlikely we have only won 6 games this season and we have injuries ?

If newcastle can win against villa I think we have a chance whos going down whats peoples opinions

Bit of a tough poll that as 1 is down already and 2 to follow and you only get 1 vote I think they will all get beat and as you were will go down. So for me West brom, Boro and sorry lizzard but i voted for Newcastle. Whatever fergie puts out will have enough to beat Hull.
Whats the difference between Alan Shearer and Newcastle United......?
Alan Shearer will be on match of the day next year ;)

Last edited:
Bit of a tough poll that as 1 is down already and 2 to follow and you only get 1 vote I think they will all get beat and as you were will go down. So for me West brom, Boro and sorry lizzard but i voted for Newcastle. Whatever fergie puts out will have enough to beat Hull.
Whats the difference between Alan Shearer and Newcastle United......?

Alan Shearer will be on match of the day next year ;)

lol a draw against villa will put us above hull we have a small chance m8 You gotta have a little belive in your team

lol I clicked the multiple vote box not my fault and I should have stated wbrom was already down

Well we just cant hit the net can we, but you both need to win and us not to score a point for us to go down.

At least we have form for going up and down the leagues, if you guy's drop, oh god please let the smug geordies drop maybe then they will relise that they aint a massive club, anyways if you drop you will do a leeds for sure.....

DOOOOOOOOOOOON TOOOOOOOOOOOOON LALALALALLALA DOOOOOOOOON TOOOOOOOOOOOON

Na Hull wont beat manu just as much as we wont beat chelsea but you guys stand a chance ;)

I think Sunderland and Hull will lose and the Toon will get a draw with Milner scoring an own goal :Laugh: HTL

I think newcastle will stay up and get a win at villa, may be a point will be enough with the hull GD. I can see Utd winning at hull quite easy.

I hope they both lose and stay where they are at :) But life's unfair and newcastle will nick it in extra time to stay up. Shearer will be a hero coz he has won loads of games while in charge :)

Villa fan here

The way we are playing at the moment you must have a chance of getting something

A sad time for the North East......2 teams going down and in all honesty & already stated I believe it's as they stand now.....
Boro has Home team tops for £3 when I was working in the travel shop last week.........Was tempted to ask when are they getting the Chamionship stock in :proud:

@female lizard

Unlucky pal you gave it a shot, and that deflection was very harsh.

Mickie

@female lizard

Unlucky pal you gave it a shot, and that deflection was very harsh.

Mickie

the deflection was harsh, but at the same time mickie we were total sh!t. had no passion what so ever.

the writings been on the wall for months and i was resigned to the fact that we'd go down back then, i just hope it can be a blessing in disguise for us. get rid of all the sh!te that doesnt wanna play for us and only interested in their pay packet (practically whole team) and get some fresh blood in.

one thing i hope though is that JK is NOT appointed back as manager otherwise we'll never come back up

Yeah! you're right Mickie!. I am sure Dutcho will go along with that too ;)
Would you fancy Martins for next season?

Totally agree with you krazylegz. It's gave a chance to start afresh!

Last edited:
What i have seen of of newcastle this season,with the exceptio of a few games,they have p[layed like a club who shows no passion or love for the game and the fans,those fans deserve better,but while the team shows no desire your gonna be screwed.Maybe going down could be a blessing,to get rid of some dead wood you have.

Unfortunately for the fans and they have a huge fan base....they were just not good enough although I thought they would have survived.

@krazylegz, you are probably right m8, it may be a blessing it disguise, the club needs a good clean out and players who will play for the shirt and I agree, JK is not the man.

Back