If newcastle win villa I will be buzzing

whos going down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel for the supporters but i am just glad they have gone down hopefully this will teach them a lesson!

I fully expect both Boro and Newcastle to come back up if they can keep a good core of their respective squads together!

I reckon the big names will go on both sides!

Owen
Martins
Beye

Downing
Alves
Tuncay

Anyway good luck in the Championship hopefully you will be back soon! The point where you messed up was when Ashley and keegan didn't see eye to eye! had Keegan remained so would you in the Premier league in my opinion!

The point where you messed up was when Ashley and keegan didn't see eye to eye! had Keegan remained so would you in the Premier league in my opinion!

it was when ashley wouldnt get rid of his cockney poisoned dwarf pal wise, instead forcing KK out, but agree if KK was still there we'd still be in the prem.

I actually think that the teams that are going down are going to have a good season next year.

Hull, Sunderland and Blackburn are gonna have another bad season

As a supporter of a so called yoyo team for a few seasons, I can say from experiance that it's not that easy to bounce straight back up.

You'll play more league/FA cup games
Some of your better players will leave
Face harder less professional tackles = more injuries
Less money to go round
Play on some dodgy grounds
Every team you play will be up for beating the "big boys"

Maybe NU did need a wake up call, I don't know, but this will be tough. At least the fans will still turn up as allways.

I wish you well NU fans, but I don't think it will be easy.

Curly

DOOOOOOOOON TOOOOOOOOOOON LALALALALA

It's offical, alan sheara is a worse care taker than ian huntly :)

Lets all laugh at the mags it's what you deserve now get off your high horse and relise you anit a big club :)

Who's the top northeat PREM team :)

LETS GO FOOOKEN MENTAL LETS GO FOOOKEN MENTAL ALALALALALALALA

all i can say were eating humble pie this season but next season dutcho will going down and we will be going up

even if we dont ? if you like football it doesnt matter where you are its watching the game that counts ahhhhh we had a full 30 thousand stadium full when we were playing blackpool 13 year ago.

we have proper supporters that love the game no matter where we are the stadium will always be full

sunderland cant even fill there 12 seater bus

LOL dream on, we have new investment and ambishion, I doubt we will drop next season either but if thats all you have to cling to then ok :) I'm just glad football was the winner at the end of the day ;)

In my opinion the problem stems from ashley wanting to be all things to all men.
I believe Sam Allardyce would have done well over the long term but ashley sacked him and eventually brought Keegan back in to please the fans.I have nothing against Keegan but anyone outside Newcastle can see he isnt really that good a manager, he is however very passionate so ashley brought in Wise to stop Keegan spending money like a passionate supporter would, this upset Keegan who knows he has the backing of the fans and so he tries to call ashleys bluff by leaving, this doesnt work but the shirt wearing beer swilling southern geordie wannabe is now the enemy and after the unfortunate illness of kinnear he sees an opportunity to get back in the fans good books by landing shearer.
So here we have a situation not unlike the KK second coming. Shearer can do no wrong in the eyes of the fans so everytime Ashley challenges him he will be lambasted.So now you have a manager with no experience whos judgment cannot be questioned,who has already accused his chairman of ballsing up the club on live television while listening to his name being chanted around Villa park.
If Shearer doesnt stay on i for one hope you get a good manager and allow him time to rebuild your club and get back to the prem as i would much rather see my club playing Newcastle than Burnley,stoke etc (no offence intended)
However i can see a shearer ego trip on the horizon and he will take the job and your club into the unknown,but who knows he may turn out to be a fantastic manager and only time will tell.
Good luck next season

personally i think we would still have been relegated if sam was there, and i'm not sorry he got sacked, the football was the most boring thing to ever watch under him.

i believe that this relegation will be a blessing in disguise for us to have a good clear out and start afresh with players that actually want to play for the club.

also our downfall didnt start when ashley come in, but when fat freddy decided to sack sir bobby for finishing 5th, we've been sh!t since then

Back