if England think they will win world cup no chance

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
well if England think they will win the world cup after that performance think again they didnt even score it was on own goal !!!!!

put your money on someone else they have NO chance

just a pity N Ireland were not in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh remember 1966 AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are N Ireland and Scotland not in it again ?

ur right RABP u rant away m8 :)

i dont like football but...i hope england do win or there will be some big riots around here im tellin ya!!

he he, england still think they have the best team in the world coz the won it 40 yrs ago.

every bloody thing they talk about in football "and how do you think this compares to when we won 1n 1966"

it dosn't, it was fourty fookin years ago!, the guys that won it are allmost dead!!!

SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!

N ireland arnt in it cus we dont have the money those english tossers have but we still beat them LOL

and dont forget if it wasnt an own goal it would have been 0 0 great start for players on over £180,000 per week YES per fecking WEEK

Yeah yeah it was 40 years ago BUT at least we won it ! no other feckers from the "UK" can even qualify most years and when they do there on the first plane home cos their so shite .. lmfao

Rant over .. lol

While were on about the "
there was a quote here but the quotee has since removed so in the interest of good taste I have removed it...." can I just remind you the Welsh are the true natives of the UK and the rest of you are imports lmao...

Taff:proud: :proud: :proud:

Last edited:
Look, we're shite and we know we're shite. We freely admit it.

Not like the english. Bunch of useless overpaid primadonna tossers.

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

PS Don't even get me started on the feckin mars bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
and the english fans are the tossers that go over to where ever it is and cause fights if they dont win and spoil it for everyone else.

and i know not all of them do

and does anyone know who the first national side to beat the 1966 world chamions were?

and that surely must make them better than the world champions.

"flag15" "flag14" "flag11" "flag1"

and the english fans are the tossers that go over to where ever it is and cause fights

very badly put even with the

and i know not all of them do

to Stereotype the England fan with the minority, and yes that the minority if you compare the ratio between actual hooligan against genuine football fan is a very narrow minded opinion pal....

Stereo typing like that is out of order m8, this is a rant thread not a hate thread m8.... sort your head out.....

im sure you would be insulted if you were painted with the same brush as say scotlands not so proud attributes.......

If this was me I would appolgise m8 but thats my thought....

regards

Taff

sorry

england fans have a great reputation all over the world.

and are you saying the fans that go just to cause fights are not tossers?

Last edited:
sorry

england fans have a great reputation all over the world

that was very big of you :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

you are right however that the minority of England fans do sometimes cause trouble and I hope this year wil be the exception...

you edited your post whilst i was typing mine,

any fan what ever country who sets out to be a football hooligan is a ..... Tosser ....

the fact that a major event can become tarred by a small minority si quite sad, apparently the stigma of the british hooligan has now been shifted to the european clubs, as measures to curb UK soccer violence seem to be working it has seemed to have migrated abroad....

getting back to the original rant, Englands first game performance was less than convincing, any team that qualifies and gets through to any level should be applauded not discriminated against because of their nation (and that includes England guys)..... these guys are multi national sporting personalities, they all go out to win and give their best, what ever team, shouldnt they be applauded for being there and trying their best win or loose, is this not the concept of the saying (sporting chance)...

probably my crazy thoughts

regards

Taff

Last edited:
You can have 11 of the best players at your disposal, but if you cant organise a piss up in a brewery then you dont have a hope in hell of making em look anything like a team.

Sven talks a good game, but then bottles it when it comes to making a tactical sub. We see the same shite at every tournament he has taken us too.

To cap it all the F A choose another half wit to replace him after the world cup. Someone that has only one league cup to show for his time as a first team coach.

Adios inger landers, I see you getting no further than the quarts.

Back