Idiots Guide for making Cheese on Toast

pmsl.....absolutely spot on mate.

For those of you that haven't had the joy of tasting cheese on toast made from the heel of plain bread,......you haven't lived?

I'm off to buy plain bread and have that for my lunch :)

I used to love plain bread with square sliced sausage. God I'm drooling at the thought of it!

I used to love plain bread with square sliced sausage. God I'm drooling at the thought of it!

Lmao i just had that with brown sauce, if id of read this first id of taken a photo for you lol

Square sliced sausage........plain bread.......stop it guys, I'm fooking starving now. :(

i think am gona make cheese on toast with tuna hmmmm

For those that are sick of eating Bacon sandwiches.

1. Get yourself 175 grams of cheese and 2 slices of bread.

2. You need a chopping board, a grater, toaster, grill and a plate.

3. Turn on the grill

4. Grate the cheese onto the chopping board.

5. Get the bread and put it into the toaster. Dont forget to press down the Handle on the Toaster. When the toast pops up, remove from the toaster.

6. Put half of the cheese on one slice of toast, and the other half on the other.

7. put the 2 slices of toast under the Grill.

8, Grill untill the cheese has melted and put onto the Plate.

9. Cut the slices of Cheese on Toast in half and serve,

LOL

Thanks for this beautiful recipe. I've been trying to impress my wive and sixteen children with this but it's just not happening. LOL

Is there any chance you could update this information to include the following :

preparation time

toaster settings

and especially when, during the whole procedure do you turn on the electricity at the mains.

Please could you reply instantaneously since my bread has not toasted and my cheese has not melted.

FYI I'm using Scottish mature Cheddar and Milanda ( I wish ) plain bread

I don't like melted cheese......the taste and even the smell makes feel like I'm going to throw up

i love toasting the bread then putting a pineapple ring on each one then put cheese on then a grilling :) to melt the cheese hmmmmmmm feel hungry now

Cheese on toast with a good strong cheddar toasted both sides and buttered with loads of fried mushrooms on top with black pepper.

Another favourite is cod roe on toast not the pressed stuff though, this one with a sprinkle of white pepper on top yummy
johnwestcodroe.jpg

right steve ive followed ur guide ,and waited 2 hours for the cheese to melt
u didnt say anything about turning grill on pmsl

it's amazing how many of u guy's actually had to read (or did read) how to make cheese on toast.....pmsl

it's only cos i see so many had replied that i had to take a look....lol

Back