Iain Duncan Smith calls petition urging him to live on £53 a week a stunt

Nah mate, just that little, bald, mealy mouthed, sh*te talker...C'mon, even his own people shafted him when he was leader

Just as we were moving to a more humorous diversion...muskrat gets slapped lol

Wiz? You let who live where? Oh, right, Ireland is full of ManU supporters - sorry, a bit dim tonight ;)

OMG! I am sooo sorry!

;)
Don't apologise H, its a hard life being the only Blue in a red world but life goes on mate. After all the local tip is a long way and having good neighbours comes in really handy. ;) Back to topic I think. :)

Don't apologise H, its a hard life being the only Blue in a red world but life goes on mate. After all the local tip is a long way and having good neighbours comes in really handy. ;) Back to topic I think. :)

Okay! Figured out how to live on £53 a week - BRB :)

Okay! Figured out how to live on £53 a week - BRB :)

"Be right back", internet/chat slang, also sometimes treated as a synonym of "bathroom break"

Bank of the Republic of Burundi

Benefits Review Board.

Birmingham Royal Ballet.

British Railways Board.

Guess it's the first, but looks like one of "Those" threads !:)

"Be right back", internet/chat slang, also sometimes treated as a synonym of "bathroom break"

Bank of the Republic of Burundi

Benefits Review Board.

Birmingham Royal Ballet.

British Railways Board.

Guess it's the first, but looks like one of "Those" threads !:)

He has probably gone for a shite mate that's where he gets all his good ideas from, the erm Gentlemen's room. ;)

Nope, went to deal with summat...

...anyway, back to living on £53 a week.

1 - ditch ALL possessions (£53 a week per person we're talking here so they all ditch)
2 - week one, you all starve and gather the means to survive I.e. bivvy bags on EBay (£9.99) - more later
3 - locate your local McDonalds
4 - now, that bivvy bag, nip round to your local Army n Navy store and use the remaining £43 for warm stuff
5 - and a waterproof
6 - when it's light, walk up and down places looking for stuff to nick
7 - when it's getting close to tea time head back to McDonalds and get a Big Mac (second and subsequent weeks)
8 - a Big Mac is about £3 so £21 a week so a McMuffin for brekkie is in the budget ;)
9 - skip lunch and just do McMuffin and Big Mac - about 2000 calories but you ain't moving much so no worries

Then just hit the bivvy until tomorrow, what's the problem?

Oh, remember Winter? You'll have to do some aggravated crime around the end of September so you can get banged up for Winter and be out for Spring.

I would have posted this in Fun & Laughter but I didn't get the joke :(

Nope, went to deal with summat...

...anyway, back to living on £53 a week.

1 - ditch ALL possessions (£53 a week per person we're talking here so they all ditch)
2 - week one, you all starve and gather the means to survive I.e. bivvy bags on EBay (£9.99) - more later
3 - locate your local McDonalds
4 - now, that bivvy bag, nip round to your local Army n Navy store and use the remaining £43 for warm stuff
5 - and a waterproof
6 - when it's light, walk up and down places looking for stuff to nick
7 - when it's getting close to tea time head back to McDonalds and get a Big Mac (second and subsequent weeks)
8 - a Big Mac is about £3 so £21 a week so a McMuffin for brekkie is in the budget ;)
9 - skip lunch and just do McMuffin and Big Mac - about 2000 calories but you ain't moving much so no worries

Then just hit the bivvy until tomorrow, what's the problem?

Oh, remember Winter? You'll have to do some aggravated crime around the end of September so you can get banged up for Winter and be out for Spring.

I would have posted this in Fun & Laughter but I didn't get the joke :(
Sounds like just another day at the office to me H. ;)

Enjoying this but haven't quite worked out the plonker pulling order yet.

BRB :)

Not my target, somebody frightened me with mention of a prize subscription to goat weekly ! :Biggrin2:

Bloody immigrants pretending to be Welsh ffs - don't know the difference between goats and sheep lol

[Disclaimer - yes, I KNOW it's off topic, sorry]

Just as we were moving to a more humorous diversion...muskrat gets slapped lol

Wiz? You let who live where? Oh, right, Ireland is full of ManU supporters - sorry, a bit dim tonight ;)

Sorry mate but I've lived long enough to see ALL the parties in this great country shaft your average Joe time and time again and it makes my blood boil to hear an odious little troll like IDS dictate that you can live on £53 a week, no you cant live, you may just exist by eating crap, but isn't that what the government is wittering on about, healthy eating.

On a lighter note, you wanna live round here, I think the police helicopter auto pilot points it to here every time, Oh the delights of monkey hanger land and it's Jeremy Kyle wannabe's

Best wishes

B

Bloody immigrants pretending to be Welsh ffs - don't know the difference between goats and sheep lol

[Disclaimer - yes, I KNOW it's off topic, sorry]

goats have teeth AND spikes on the 'wrong' end

I have had a word with Iain Duncan Smith. He said he would be willing to do a deal. :) He said if you could persuade Him Her to stop talking bollox for one week he would consider living off £53.00 for one week only. He laughed at me and said that should throw people of his sent for many years as he knows this is such an impossible task. He turned to me then and said what about you coont. If you could support Man United again I would also consider the £53.00 per week proposal. I swiftly said no you have more chance with Him Her Lol. Sorry guy's I did try honestly. ;)

Back