Iain Duncan Smith calls petition urging him to live on £53 a week a stunt

Make the twat live on it for 3 months with access to the same things ppl in the benefits system would have..... Like. Restricted help cos his savings. No housing benefit or council tax. Then see how well he does juggling food with bills and living. First class bell end.

signed by almost 250,000....the news item was posted by the guardian at 16:52.

It's now 20:00, 3 hours later and that number is 305,000.....

Signed :) come on peeps lets see this twat live on poverty money

I very much doubt that he will do it, or be made to do it.....

usual crap

doubt he will do it

but to be honest anyone can do it short time

proves nothing

i am really apolitical and can see the good and bad in all the politicians and parties.

i can see that some of what IDS (read Civil Servents, most PM's are not cleaver enough to work out what is being done) is doing is going to cause some individuals and families some hardship in the short term however I suspect everybody will agree that the social benefit system does need sorting out.

i cant imagine there is anybody on this site that doesn't know at least a few people or even family that are conning the system out of a few bob every week.

for example "Nearly 900,000 people who were on incapacity benefit dropped their claim to the payments rather than undergo a tough medical test, latest government figures show. "

now if it was me i would follow up every single one of those that have chosen to not claim that benefit rather than under go a medical and if it proves they are cheating the system get the money back for those that really need it.

900,000 choose to come off sickness benefit ahead of tests - Telegraph

This is shyte....IDS will Never wonder where his next meal is coming from or how he will have the money to top up the 'leccy or gas, at least life paid him back by being a slaphead, lol

This is shyte....IDS will Never wonder where his next meal is coming from or how he will have the money to top up the 'leccy or gas, at least life paid him back by being a slaphead, lol
Are you saying all slap heads are naughty boys Mr Muskrat?. :)

Fifty quid these days is chump change, that would cover my fuel bills in winter $25 a week gas and about $15 a week electric, wow so that leaves about $10 for food, for a week that is one joint of meat and a bag of veg ?

So then what no Milk,Bread,Tooth Paste,Soap what about other bills / Water Bill no Tv License no House Phone no Travel Expenses no Clothes no Cleaning Equipment.

How the fook you supposed to even look for a job, walk 4 mile everyday the the job centre on an empty stomach looking like a tramp and no money to make phone calls.

PPPPfffffftttttttt no wonder kids would rather commit crime and stay in jail at least it is warm and the get fed and a hot shower.

PPPPfffffftttttttt no wonder kids would rather commit crime and stay in jail at least it is warm and the get fed and a hot shower.

Kids? The 'regulars' will be chucking out about now having had the Winter banged up...

Kids? The 'regulars' will be chucking out about now having had the Winter banged up...
Oh no you mean the prisoners annual Summer break has started already H?.Ffs I must get a new lock on that back door. ;)

Back