I NEED A Wii please help everyones sold out

i'd recommend gamestation too....don't however bother ringing first, they're all pretty much fed up with the wii fiasco from last year.just go down and enquire...if no joy pre-order..got mine just through persistance last january at my local store.they get a shipment in nearly every week

Worth actually going down to Argos, as they seem to have canceled all reservations made online.

So go down town and ask around, as mentioned before, in my town both Argos and Gamestation had em in

you could try www.dhgate.com they are a chinese site similar to ebay but you buy direct , no bidding ,they hold the money till you receive the goods then you tell them to release the money ,you can get a cracked new jap version with 30 of the latest games including shipping for about £205 - £210 depending on the exchange rate the seller i used was called risetech , just register with an email address and it lets you see the prices of the goods ,bought one for my son took about 10 days for delivery paid through paypal ,you pay in us dollars but paypal just deducts the correct amount from your account, comes with jap language but when you put in a game it is in english. works great. the site is not just for wii but anything you want i.e. psp xbox ps3 watches jewellery clothes any kinds of electrical goods ,you just check out the persons feedback and away you go ,hope this helps in some way. p.s. the site is having some maintenance at the moment but should be up and running properly soon ,you can still browse the products ,the wii and 30 games of your choice is product number 11999439 and works out at £201.80 at the current exchange rate wii and 45 games is £210.00 and is product number 11850214 . good luck .

Last edited:
you could try www.dhgate.com they are a chinese site similar to ebay but you buy direct , no bidding ,they hold the money till you receive the goods then you tell them to release the money ,you can get a cracked new jap version with 30 of the latest games including shipping for about £205 - £210 depending on the exchange rate the seller i used was called risetech , just register with an email address and it lets you see the prices of the goods ,bought one for my son took about 10 days for delivery paid through paypal ,you pay in us dollars but paypal just deducts the correct amount from your account, comes with jap language but when you put in a game it is in english. works great. the site is not just for wii but anything you want i.e. psp xbox ps3 watches jewellery clothes any kinds of electrical goods ,you just check out the persons feedback and away you go ,hope this helps in some way. p.s. the site is having some maintenance at the moment but should be up and running properly soon ,you can still browse the products ,the wii and 30 games of your choice is product number 11999439 and works out at £201.80 at the current exchange rate wii and 45 games is £210.00 and is product number 11850214 . good luck .

Looks a great site m8 but i have 1 concern they use 110v we use 220-240v do they supply the correct power pack or did you have to buy another 1 ?

it all came packaged as one, european plug but came with adapter plug included i just turned it on and it all went perfectly , hope this helps

Hi gbaldy58. how long did this take. i also take it that it runs copied games too?
many thanks

This is really cheap considering the shortage of them just now.
Nintendo DS Lite is way too cheap aswell,i just got one for my son recently from Hong Kong and it was over £100 so even this is very cheap.

A couple of the guys in my office, have picked them up from Amazon.de - there doesn't seem to be as much panic in Germany. If I remember rightly even with shipping - it was comparable with UK prices

Good luck - had mine for nearly a year, and may ned a new one soon as the Kids are threatening to wear it out!

Hi gbaldy58. how long did this take. i also take it that it runs copied games too?
many thanks
took about 10 days and yes it plays copys i have tryed fifa 08 ,dance dance hottest party revolution 2 and rock and roll adventures all work great as i said before the site is having maintenance work at the moment but should be functional again in a few days , i am also ordering another 2 for my nephews for christmas.

ive just found this site with them in stock but not sure its legit i have checked there address out but seems far too cheap £128.99 and free delivery.
http://www.consolepackagedeals.co.uk/wii3063473475472362375275437457547547547548657.htm
If it looks too good to be true...it usually is!
Why sell at 130, when the go on ebay for 250?

dazling
tried that link
purchased wii but check out failed but asked for a lot of info like security number
will keep a eye on credit card statements
I remember The Real Hustle setting up a website to sell the wii last year!
They took peoples details and went round their house and said checkout failed. So if you want pay cash and you get the wii. People paid up, and got a wii box full of stones!

Last edited by a moderator:
dazling
tried that link
purchased wii but check out failed but asked for a lot of info like security number
will keep a eye on credit card statements

Overclockers UK had loads in the other day and probably still do. Bit overpriced but as long as you don't mind that and absolute crap support should anything go wrong, rude staff, and an inability to contact anyone via the telephone then go get one.

Back