I NEED A Wii please help everyones sold out

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I NEED A Wii for my son for christmas but i cant find one in any stores and ive googled all morning anyone know I can get one please has to be brand new cos its for his christmas help please hell scream if i dont find him one : spook : if you know a place in stock can you send a PM please

You will get them on fleabay o.k, but you will have to pay above the odds, people buy them out then sell then for a profit on fleabay.

I won't panic too much just yet...most of the big stores will have them back in stock in the next week or two.
Now when it gets into mid/late november then you can panic!!!LOL

You will proberly find that most big retailers will only have them as a package though so you'll be made to pay for the extra contollers and games....bit of a con really...

after youve checked the obvious places ie argos, asda,tesco and so on try places like pc world game and gamestation they seem to have the least as people obviously go there for consoles. also my m8 ended up getting one from morrisons in grimsby which tbh i would never have thought of.

I NEED A Wii for my son for christmas but i cant find one in any stores and ive googled all morning anyone know I can get one please has to be brand new cos its for his christmas help please hell scream if i dont find him one : spook : if you know a place in stock can you send a PM please

Best place to buy Nintendo Wii Sports is Amazon Germany. I bought a couple few months back arrived about two weeks later.
BTW you will need to buy a german to uk socket adaptor ( about 3 pounds).

Even if you include the shipping cost, it still works out cheaper than uk prices.

Hope it helps.

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-Wii-Konsole-Sports-Bundle/dp/B0009PRCNE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/303-0292397-5887466?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1191935292&sr=8-1[/ame]

Appears to be in stock at dixons online.

Edit: Sold out again.

Last edited:
i phoned my local gamestation this morning they said they were due some today about 1 o clock , i went in about 12:15 and they had been delivered about 10 and sodl them all in 10 minutes, the guy in front of me in the queue just nabbed the last one :( bummer

try pre-ordering at you local gamestation or other outlet. they normally get stocks in every 2-4 weeks might take a bit longer now though with xmas around the corner!
if you find one elsewhere in the meantime you can get your deposit back from gamestation if you use them. i ordered mine there and found one at an argos 10 miles away had no probs getting deposit back.

Last edited:
Just got mine from local gamestation all gamesatation store should have it in stock now.

you after new ones? if not ive two modded (chipped ones) going up for sale on here soon once i sort the prices out, not brand new but not old either, hardly played hence sale.

see for sale section now up for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out Argos Reserve on Line for Store Pick up

A lots of stores are having or have had deliveries today

Good Luck

i ordered from virgin megastores on monday had my order cancelled monday night and ordered from the woolworths website on tuesday , they just phoned me there and cancelled my order because i had ordered 2 (one for my daughter and one for my niece)
GUTTED

Back