I NEED A Wii please help everyones sold out

bit of a distance coming from Scotland,cant buy online as far as i can see or i would have.

If it looks too good to be true...it usually is!
Why sell at 130, when the go on ebay for 250?
I remember The Real Hustle setting up a website to sell the wii last year!
They took peoples details and went round their house and said checkout failed. So if you want pay cash and you get the wii. People paid up, and got a wii box full of stones!

checked the domain out, and its only been setup a week

Domain name:
consolepackagedeals.co.uk

Registrant:
marks sneddon

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:
44 Wotherspoon Drive
BO'NESS
EH51 0BA
GB

Registrar:
Pipex Communications UK Ltd [Tag = WEBFUSION]
URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 23-Oct-2007
Renewal date: 23-Oct-2009

consolepackagedeals.co.uk
dont try and buy off these knobs its 100% fake
just cancelled my credit card
too good to be true it usually is
but had the dreaded beer goggles on at the time and have learnt my lesson
these knobs have been trading under various different names
yexter computers is one
they use peoples names and addresses to set up fake web sites
and try and transfer money using western union using card details they have obtained
please be careful folks
regards Turny

I put my name down at Woolworths about a month ago. They offered me two within a couple of week, although I had bought one from ebay prior to this.

Dixons online have some in stock right now at the time of the post. Price: £279.99 with 3 games.

i got a letter from Blockbuster the games and dvd people offering 10% 0ff everything and that was including consoles.
If i remember right it was £179 for the console and £161 with 10% off.
U do it thru there shop and not online.
gio

PS Just checked online,follow the link for the price
http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/dvd/are_you_looking_for_wii_games_/194201.htm

£199 and thats with a game

Last edited:
Just rang Blockbusters, they've run out. Stocks come into them Wednesday and Thursday. FFFFFF

Has anybody eles brought 1 from DHGATE the premodded jap version? wot modchip have they used in them ??

has anyone ordered in from say france or germany direct to a store ? .i know amazon have stopped shipping to the UK so im looking for a direct link to good a good reliable store in any european country that will ship to the UK if possible.

I got mine from Germany amazon.de £176 delivered in 3 days with dhl got wiiman to chip it and works a treat just cut the 2 pin plug and add a three pin one

I got mine from Germany amazon.de £176 delivered in 3 days with dhl got wiiman to chip it and works a treat just cut the 2 pin plug and add a three pin one
ive tried that but there not shipping to the UK no more and neither are amazon france.even if you change the mailing addy to england still no joy it wont let you carry on.
im more on about buying from large german/french online stores direct and that ship to the UK.

Just had a phone call from Woolworths - they have managed to reserve me one. nipped in there last weekend, put my name down on there list, thought nothing more of it. RESULT. £299 including Wii Sports, Wii Play and 2 others that you choose from. Should be in store to collect 3rd of December.

Back