I Love VM Mobile

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just queried my latest bill which was nearly 3x the usual. Turns out that my sim only contract had expired so they hadn't applied the tarriff.
The guy quickly sorted it out and got it back to £10-32, my contract was 15-32 with a fiver loyalty discount knocked of.

He noted that this was my second query in 3 months and gave me a great deal. The £20 premiere tarriff and a £10 a month discount on a rolling 30 day contract.
Unlimited minutes to landlines
2500 minutes
Unlimited texts
Unlimited Mobile Web

A great deal but what to do with all those minutes, I nowhere near used the 400 on my last tarriff. :Biggrin2:

They are good at that,my monthly renewal mins/txt/internet got updated at midnight last saturday and they decided to add 14 quid onto my bill for usage i made up to 1am that morning when i had plenty of mins etc left,when i queried i got told they were sorry but when you are due your monthly allowances at midnight the v*rgin computers can't handle working it out,and there is always mistakes if you use your phone around that time,lol that was very reasurring,just need to wait and see if they sorted it come payment day.

A great deal but what to do with all those minutes, I nowhere near used the 400 on my last tarriff.

Phone the speaking clock in China and put your phone down for an hour.?? :)

we got 4 virgin mobiles in the house, me, the wife and my twins, do great deals but their range of phones are very limited.

Back