i.load ps3 hack!!!!!

i don't know if you guys use rss feeders but as i have google desktop installed i just add the "One Feed" gadget and added the Group [SLUMPS] feed. The rss reader updates every 5 mins and so if their site is updated and you have the One Feed open on your desktop you see it instantly (or within 5 mins anyway).

better than clicking refresh and between tabs all the time. lol

me too. this is bullshit. this is somebody who made this blog site and is getting some sort of sick enjoyment from updating it every few hours with a liitle bit more information, then reading all the comments of the people who are sitting on forums all over the place discussing it.

if the download mirrors were real there would have been links to them by now. if it was real the links would have been live as soon as the timer counted down last night. if they had planned to release these at a predetermined time, then they would already have been uploaded to to these sites long before the timer counted down.

you dont say, we are going to release this at 11.30pm on the 16/03/08, then think to yourself "oh shit, i forgot to upload this on to the internet, i will do it just now since the timer is at zero"

so im calling bullshit on this one.

I'm with you mate ;) ... its bullshit!!

Exactly mate, sounds like you know your stuff. I didnt know the full details of why it was never released, but seems you do.

@mxwizard, I think he was just backing us up mate.

This was well old news mate... have a read here Janobi... Its the statement Paradox made a year ago ;)
h**p://www.ps3scene.com/news/static/ParadoxCommentonPS3iSOLoader-1175116595.php

Some of the links r now up but they r password protected.....
im going to have a stab at cracking it open.....

Mate, why would someone put a "link" to a "link" document. Someone sado is playing games.....Pure Bullshit!!!

Het mate so you got the links.rar file but found it password protected. Me too. Will also try to crack. Will keep you updated.

im pretty sure if it was real that blog would of been updated by now especially when the links were added and why post a passworded rar file and not give the pass i reakon its a big pile of boll**s

this is gonna end up turning into the boy who cried wolf you've more chance of downloading a virus before we get the real thing

Last edited:
? so go on then why carnt the ps3 be hacked..whats stoping them

?Anyone inlighten me

? so go on then why carnt the ps3 be hacked..whats stoping them

?Anyone inlighten me
ummm - because no one has figured out how to do it yet ?! lol
if it can be made - it can be dismantled and that is the way of all circumventions. If we knew exactly why we couldent do it then we would also know what to do to enable it.
There is a group of spanish guys working on another method as there have been preliminary reports that you can run unsigned updates via a BDROM v1.1 disc - theoretically it updates the PS without official sony signed code. work is currently ongoing to perpare to dismantle the bd discs when a 1.1 disc containing a feature update and find out what doors can be opened in the ps3os. Certainly the PS3 has been a formidable unit in resisting the barage of hackers thus far, unfortunatly this is making is even more of a trophy achievement for all hackers - especially newer ones that want to cut their teeth and become renowned. Sadly due to the fact that there are so many methods in usage - there is also a lot of people cashing in on work of others, I try to report what the hackers are up to at the moment rather than say anything to excite people unnesesarilly, it will be hacked. and hopefully soon ;)

ummm - because no one has figured out how to do it yet ?! lol
if it can be made - it can be dismantled and that is the way of all circumventions. If we knew exactly why we couldent do it then we would also know what to do to enable it.
There is a group of spanish guys working on another method as there have been preliminary reports that you can run unsigned updates via a BDROM v1.1 disc - theoretically it updates the PS without official sony signed code. work is currently ongoing to perpare to dismantle the bd discs when a 1.1 disc containing a feature update and find out what doors can be opened in the ps3os. Certainly the PS3 has been a formidable unit in resisting the barage of hackers thus far, unfortunatly this is making is even more of a trophy achievement for all hackers - especially newer ones that want to cut their teeth and become renowned. Sadly due to the fact that there are so many methods in usage - there is also a lot of people cashing in on work of others, I try to report what the hackers are up to at the moment rather than say anything to excite people unnesesarilly, it will be hacked. and hopefully soon ;)

Nice post mate....lets hope so ;)

@mxwizard, I remember reading that NFO. lol. And the one after also. The guy in question was Dark Alex, but I believe the guy they are slating was Mathielluh, and they actually apologise in the next nfo, if I remember the leader apologised for having a bad day or something. lol

But as the NFO said, they had a working hack, but due to hardware issues it wasnt released. People will say that NFO proves nothing, but as I have said previously why would PDX a renowned group post that for no reason? They are the console leaders for hacks and stuff. They dump everything first, and some of there tools are amazing, some real clever people. Pity that these issues arose, I dont think any of us can answer categorically, as were not deep enough into the scene, someone will probably correct me and show there scene credentials, but on PDX really know.

Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at group-slump.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

PMSL

@Janobi... I know mate... I kept up to date with things on the ps3 scene too lol.... well atleast as far as the hacks are concerned ;) lol

the fuckers should honestly be killed!its not funny.im gona get another xbox 360 until this shit,is cracked.probly never

PMSL

@Janobi... I know mate... I kept up to date with things on the ps3 scene too lol.... well atleast as far as the hacks are concerned ;) lol

You should read PS3-hacks mate. The thread on wip thing. Some right fanboys on it. lol. Read my post too.

If and when a hack is released for this, it will be global news. Not just forum news, it will be everywhere. Instead the idiot on ps3 is trying to enhance his reputation. Yet all those who have been around the psp scene know hes a liar and a fake.

Last edited:
Older news, but confirms paradox had a working loader.

The word on some forums is that Hyperdrive and Paradox loader">Team Xecuter will be releasing a simple "adapter" for the PS3 that is cheap and easy to use. It is reported that the "adapter" is set to work with their still-upcoming PS3 Hyperdrive. The adapter will be ready in 3 weeks in time for Paradox Loader, which is real, and works/loads in a method that is "similar to psp"

If in case you're a bit confused, we'll run through it again for you. Remember those rumors about a PS3 ISO loader by Internet release group paradox? The one Max F. reported on last December, and the one we reported to be undergoing testing around a week ago? Well, a post by Xecuter on the Team Xecuter forums confirms that the Paradox Loader works. He says:

I am releasing a simple adapter first that is cheap and easy to use - will be ready in 3 weeks in time for Paradox Loader (which works)

The adapter Xecuter was talking about, is an early release just so that PS3 users can hook up larger drives with ease while while they wait for the PS3 Hyperdrive. Xecuter says that what we're waiting for should work well in tandem with the Loader. The Hyperdrive is set to have the following features:
Connect any 3.5" SATA Hard Drive to the PS3
Developing ability to connect IDE hard drive
Supports up to 750GB (maybe more thats all we have here)
Switch between external HYPERDRIVE and internal 2.5" HDD
HYPERDRIVE USB2.0 Support to dump data to/from HDD

Source: http://ps3.qj.net/Team-Xecuter-confirms-Paradox-exploit-pimps-PS3-Hyperdrive/pg/49/aid/81539

Back