i.load ps3 hack!!!!!

I know a few people, including myself, got hold of the links.rar file, anyone worked out the password for it? Just interested to find out if there was a message inside...

I know a few people, including myself, got hold of the links.rar file, anyone worked out the password for it? Just interested to find out if there was a message inside...

the message is probably ha ha ha h ah a ha hahah hahah h a

and a divx of a ps3 advert of something - let us know if you ever open it up

Get a rar password cracker. That should do it for you then.

Interesting, will be keeping an eye on this is i was going to buy a xbox360

Dont waste time waiting mate. Its BS mate. People have the rars, but no password. Load of crap mate. Get a 360.

lol

why even answer that. its obvious he was only posting to make up his 20 posts to get into the downloads. if he had of read the thread do you think he would have made a comment like that.

lol

Somebody wake me up once a real hacks finally arrives.

lol

why even answer that. its obvious he was only posting to make up his 20 posts to get into the downloads. if he had of read the thread do you think he would have made a comment like that.

lol

Who know deedie. There are fanboys out there after all. There are still people who believe this hack is real. Read loads of them. Complete madness if you ask me. lol.

Back