i.load ps3 hack!!!!!

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
apparently this will be released in 9hours time. there is a count down timer at the bottom of their blog

http://group-slump.blogspot.com/

so we will find out very soon if its bull shit or not. unfortunately for me i have updated to 2.17 which doesnt work with this "hack". it will be released on rapid share. i dont have an account so i cant get it, but im sure it will pop up in all the usual places very soon afterwards.

if this is real, i think it will only work on consoles that have backwards compatibility. if this works im on the phone to sony to tell them my ps3 is nackered and they will replace it, hopefully with a ps3 with 2.10 firmware or below. worth a try, you never know

Interesting, will be keeping an eye on this.

what if its a virus written dto do something to your console?

everyones gonna jump on this and install it straight to their machine, what if contains code to go sniffing round your network and install a keylogger on any PC it finds?

just a thought

what if its a virus written dto do something to your console?

everyones gonna jump on this and install it straight to their machine, what if contains code to go sniffing round your network and install a keylogger on any PC it finds?

just a thought

its possible i suppose. but you could say the same about any hack.

just wait and see what happens with people who try it first. im beat anyway, since im on 2.17

so anybody who has a 60gb ps3 that aint been updated yet, then they could be getting free games come tonight

perhaps this is a silly question but where on the site does it actually give details of this?

I have been watching this site for a week or so now & they say it works with all ps3.....

This is the i.load package (without the .iso) you need to play backups. It includes everything you need to start i.load on your PS3 at home. The final version 1.4 works on every PS3 worldwide. But think of: 40GB systems can't run PS2 backups. You need a usb keyboard to navigate through the i.load menue.
You can use a smaller external HDD as well (120GB,250GB,320GB) but then you can't store many games in it, 'cause our temp-system needs a lot of HDD space.

Notice: Use at your own risk. We're not responsible for any damages on your PS3.

Please take part in our latest poll.

Greetings,

Group [Slump]
Posted by Group [SLUMP] at 11:13:00 PM

Heres the full post ^^^

IMAGE THAT THEY INCLUDED

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4959/databmpdx6.jpg

Last edited:
time has come and gone, says its just wait, download is ready...moment of truth should be here soon lol

Oh well at least their site got lots of hits, will no doubt look good for their stats.

There are multiple websites claiming to have hacks, PS3news is another. I guess only time will tell.

up date on the blog link link

i havent had my ps3 long so ive never really heard about any of the so called hacks in the past but ive heard the was alot of groups claiming they have hacked it which turned out to be bull but have any of the others ever gone through this kind of thing posting counters updating blogs etc if you get my point what im saying is there a chance this could be real or does it sound like the same old bull, thanks

Last edited:
Last edited:
35-40 solder points! Not a wee job.

Same as the old PS2 Messiah chips. They had ridiculous amounts of wires too. But I cant find anyone selling this infectus chip. From what I have read, the infectus chip claims to be useable on the Wii, 360 and PS3? Biggest load of BS around. More crap fakes on youtube too. Bunch of sensationalistic bull, PS3news dont half post some crap.

Last edited:
why dont they just post the real hack whenever it comes out, their site will get millions of hits then.

If they keep going like this when the real hack does come out no-one will believe them

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

why dont they just post the real hack whenever it comes out, their site will get millions of hits then.

If they keep going like this when the real hack does come out no-one will believe them

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

All of this stems back to when the owner of PS3 released his own CFW for the PSP. What he had actually done, was hex edited DAs work, and passed it off as his own. M33 subsequently hacked the site, and posted his Name, address, bank details, where the server was, what grades he had in school and other things. And still he denied it. All came out in the end, as DA and crew threatened further action. At the time people thought it was russian hackers, but as we all know turned out to be DA. lol

Back