i.load ps3 hack!!!!!

It would seem so although Paradox went through a similar thing last year.

It would be awesome if it was real but I just don't buy it.
For instance, there is nothing stopping anyone starting a blog and claiming to have a better, bigger LOADER that can even load xbox360 games and turn your PS3 into Bumblebee (transformer), true story, it can. its called...[Bumbled Jobbies] I-Loader (write it down, its important) and umm...

Point: Until its proven, its fake.

The elusive PS3 hack, the saga continues.

From what I recall PDX didn't release anything because of the different firwares being used by different region consoles...they hit a problem when they got hold of a European Ps3 only to find out the firmware didnt work the same because the hardware was different to the U.S console they had been testing on

Hmm..wonder if something will accidentally or "onpurposefully" go wrong and they'll manage to delay it until April 1st ;) lol

One things for sure... if it turns out to be real, those mirrors are going to get absolutely hammered for quite some time to come lol

From what I recall PDX didn't release anything because of the different firwares being used by different region consoles...they hit a problem when they got hold of a European Ps3 only to find out the firmware didnt work the same because the hardware was different to the U.S console they had been testing on

It wasnt firmware issues, it was hardware issues. PAL and NTSC are different for some reasons. And at least with paradox they have history. PS3news has bad history.

Vid of ps3news doing the hack. [ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MXNH6gnLETA&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
oooo...the tension...all 4 mirrors up and ready lol

Download: i.load 1.4
Mirror #1: FTP ready
Mirror #2: FTP2 ready
Mirror #3: ready
Mirror #4: ready

I've been looking at the % counter go up for all 4 mirrors :) Nothing better to do @ work..

Mirror #1: FTP ready
Mirror #2: FTP2 ready
Mirror #3: ready
Mirror #4: ready

I've been looking at the % counter go up for all 4 mirrors :) Nothing better to do @ work..

LMAO. It was supposed to of been released hours ago. The link was up for a second. lol.

Mirror #1: FTP* ready
Mirror #2: FTP2* ready
Mirror #3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 (100MB parts)
Mirror #4: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 (100MB parts)

*Complete 1.2GB package but may slow download speed.

Paradox are very well respected hack group. They hack everything from apps for the pc to firmware in hardware.

The reason why they did not release the mod was because their hack was dependant on a exploit of the emotion chip which providied legacy (PS2) backwards compatability. Although the emotion chip was included in the NTSC-J and NTSC-U formats of the PS3 it was excluded from the PAL version. The reason for its exclusion was unclear but PDX stated at the time that they would not release the hack unless all versions could be covered.

They have some very talented people in their group and doubt they would risk their reputation by making a hoax about the hack.

Paradox are very well respected hack group. They hack everything from apps for the pc to firmware in hardware.

The reason why they did not release the mod was because their hack was dependant on a exploit of the emotion chip which providied legacy (PS2) backwards compatability. Although the emotion chip was included in the NTSC-J and NTSC-U formats of the PS3 it was excluded from the PAL version. The reason for its exclusion was unclear but PDX stated at the time that they would not release the hack unless all versions could be covered.

They have some very talented people in their group and doubt they would risk their reputation by making a hoax about the hack.

but this isnt paradox?is it

that is true - but i simply answering a previous post regarding why paradox didn't release their hack.

personally, I have not come across Group [SLUMP] before but I guess only time will tell - until the hack is or is not released all we can do is keep watching. Its like watching paint dry though

This is what both myself and Janobi were actually already saying though mate... I just think my post got slightly mis-enterpretted ;)

personally, I have not come across Group [SLUMP] before but I guess only time will tell - until the hack is or is not released all we can do is keep watching. Its like watching paint dry though

hopefully,getting sick of waiting.looks like a fake still though

Exactly mate, sounds like you know your stuff. I didnt know the full details of why it was never released, but seems you do.

@mxwizard, I think he was just backing us up mate.

but where are links mate? the search for rs i use is crap tbh but ive pretty much given up now

me too. this is bullshit. this is somebody who made this blog site and is getting some sort of sick enjoyment from updating it every few hours with a liitle bit more information, then reading all the comments of the people who are sitting on forums all over the place discussing it.

if the download mirrors were real there would have been links to them by now. if it was real the links would have been live as soon as the timer counted down last night. if they had planned to release these at a predetermined time, then they would already have been uploaded to to these sites long before the timer counted down.

you dont say, we are going to release this at 11.30pm on the 16/03/08, then think to yourself "oh shit, i forgot to upload this on to the internet, i will do it just now since the timer is at zero"

so im calling bullshit on this one.

Back